• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I wonder what's so special about this rockruff they're distributing that allows it to evolve into Duskroc... special ability like Ash-Greninja? Special held item? Or just simply programmed to evolve into Duskroc so all the other rockruffs get shafted on that option? At least maybe if it's a held item, it could be transferred to another rockruff, especially if someone wanted to get the shiny form.

New Leak of world, prob fake /vp/ - At worlds they will reveal something very big. Ult - Pokémon - 4chan

Basically, the Pokemon gains a powerful new form but faints in 5 turns?

the following image sums up my opinions
mavqhaw7kwcz.png

I don't know why people are questioning the validity of the artwork. That's the official artwork...

Not sure who you're referring to.

I never questioned the validity of the artwork--obviously it's the official artwork.

But to think that a website posting an image of it after it was already shown in CC somehow means something mysterious is kinda crazy.

I wonder what's so special about this rockruff they're distributing that allows it to evolve into Duskroc... special ability like Ash-Greninja? Special held item? Or just simply programmed to evolve into Duskroc so all the other rockruffs get shafted on that option? At least maybe if it's a held item, it could be transferred to another rockruff, especially if someone wanted to get the shiny form.

I highly doubt the evolution itself is event exclusive. It's probably just explaining that Rockruff can evolve into Dusk Lycanroc. I doubt anything besides a Z-Crystal or Hidden Ability or special move is exclusive.

Well, serebii got HQ scans of corocoro..seems this is all we get forreal and the carrotwolf is pure rock, and is obtained only via distribution Rockruff...there goes every form of care I ever had for it

That's probably a screenshot from the anime episode about Mimikyu. Seems like it's gonna be another nothing

I get the feeling from this screenshot that we won't be seeing anything under Mimikyu's disguise. XD

Yeah, don't even hold out hope for there being anything...it looks like Mimikyu is just gonna ooze "curse aura" until they find a way to repair the disguise

So here's a clearer image (from Serebii) of the CoroCoro page:

corocoro9174.jpg

Can someone get anything relevant translated? I would like to know if the whole "new light thing" is somewhere there or complete bs from CentroPokémon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom