• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

/vp/ - Is takao unno directing ultra sun and moon? - Pokémon - 4chan

well,with those little changes that they noticed in the video...Maybe Unno is really directing them

/vp/ - Is takao unno directing ultra sun and moon? - Pokémon - 4chan

well,with those little changes that they noticed in the video...Maybe Unno is really directing them
Yeah, I heard people around the internet saying how they get BW2 vibes from the carrotwolf video, but it is true they might be going full straw mode with the "bw2 also remixed wild theme and changed hp bar" stuff, cause it is also true other third versions changed at least one of the 2 things as well

That said, it seems that Unno is the go-to for assumptions because the mainline directors are apparently working on the switch game and Unno IS the only one ...well the only one with a twitter account, that seems to be involved with USUM (the other people who have directed remakes/third versions etc don't have social media, or at least I can't find any... so we don't really know)

As i said long all related in new game the content its reveal in anime ¿for why? some people believe the complete anime annoucement itself ergo the new content of ultrasun of ultramoon and ash exclusive pokemon its tactical strategy of tell you "this pokemon appears in videogame"

Hey. I was wondering about these images I've included. Do you think rhey're real or fake?

IMG_1408.PNG IMG_1410.JPG

What do you guys think of this. I thought we already were convinced that the Mimikyu leak was fake but new information emerges. I don't personally believe it but It could be true.

Attachments

• Mimikyu Unleashed.jpg
    Mimikyu Unleashed.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 113
It looks more like the concept art leak for the final stage Alolan Starters honestly, which was for the video games.

I have a feeling that it's fake because normally, anime concept art have Japanese hand written on, instead of typed onto.
I think you're right about that, I can't find any instance of concept art having typed writing on them, especially the ones that also feature those numbers.

It's a nice fake if it is one, though. Kudos to the artist.

Mimikyu, along with Togedemaru is also involved in this leak:/vp/ - At worlds they will reveal 2 knew Pokemon. First i - Pokémon - 4chan sounds fake but leaks are leaks

Back
Top Bottom