• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Not that I think it's true, but if the new Mimikyu form thing was true, wouldn't it last only in battle like a Mega form?

It would make sense for Mimikyu look normal outside of battle, like in that screenshot. No way would they replace such a popular and marketable thing in the anime with the spider thing.

The thing is though Disguise is like a one round substitute. If it breaks it looks like it has a broken neck for the rest of the match. That's the ability.

To insert a new form, even battle-only one, would mean that Disguise would have to be rewritten in some way that triggers the "creepy crawly" form. Sure, they could come up with another ability but that would half disguise's gimmick.

The thing is though Disguise is like a one round substitute. If it breaks it looks like it has a broken neck for the rest of the match. That's the ability.

To insert a new form, even battle-only one, would mean that Disguise would have to be rewritten in some way that triggers the "creepy crawly" form. Sure, they could come up with another ability but that would half disguise's gimmick.

Maybe they can do a something like golisopod ability mixed with wishiwashi one,after losing a certain amount of PS,the ability have effect,and the true form comes out

I never thought about it, but Mimikyu can learn the move substitute. Boy that Pokemon could be used in a very annoying way.

That said, I decided that Mimikyu's true form is that of a very very ancient looking old woman. That's why Meowth was petrified.

/vp/ - Ultra Sun and Moon - Pokémon - 4chan

taking this with a grain of salt,but...the totems things sounds believable,trumbeak as the first might be possible because...one of the first Pokémon you see on the first islan is pikipek,so lmao,also....Mina trial 9 with mimikyu,if this is true then...I might know why mimikyu,the brush that he had in the pic with Jesse fighting pikachu.

Also...the area with ub 03-05 sounds like an Ultra Bullshit,but...the bw2 vibes are strong from this one :/

that Gamefreak will change such a mechanic for a single Pokemon.

what if they change more in USUm to sale it more and divide from it predcesor.
If they can create new forms they can change more then we think.

what if they change more in USUm to sale it more and divide from it predcesor.
If they can create new forms they can change more then we think.

It is VERY VERY unlikely that GameFreak is going to change the mechanic for a single Pokemon. And if it were going to be a new selling point (as you said) GameFreak would be bragging about it "FLINCHING NEXT TURN IS POSSIBLE! GO TO YOUR NEAREST STORES TO PREORDER MAH NEW GAME!" And the leaker would be bound to note the change.

This is just an inexperienced 'leaker'.

This is just an inexperienced 'leaker'.
or wrong interpretation of ability? immobilization of enemy doesnt mean always flinching.
Glare-->paralyze; maybe its more like inducing the turn of immobilization to the oponent
(like Frenzy plant on user but the other way around, makes our oponent loose a turn instead as a ability.)

or wrong interpretation of ability? immobilization of enemy doesnt mean always flinching.
Glare-->paralyze; maybe its more like inducing the turn of immobilization to the oponent
(like Frenzy plant on user but the other way around, makes our oponent loose a turn instead as a ability.)

The leaker specifically says flinching, and nothing else.

Nice leak, even if it's fake I like how it reveals things about the trials instead of making up mechanics using Mimikyu and Johto Pokemon. I'd like to see optional trials like in the anime, and Passimian/Oranguru would be fun to battle taking into account their abilities.

The leaker specifically says flinching, and nothing else.

many like me think of immobilization the same way if its " forced" and made from fear.
If someone flinches it means it fears something or not?
Speed has nothing to do with it if you see it after lest say its disquise falls of after a hit.
Then when the oponent is faster then he will flinch for the next turn to be hited twice in a row.
If the oponent is slower and hits it, then it would be weird because it could hit it first and then hit it again and again, thats 3 times, that would be really nice thing a as a ability for ghost types.

Thats my assumption.

If this will be a ghost type ability then it will be very good.

Hope Reciver works in regular battles that after you switch out or faint then Passimian Recives a ability after your last pokemon in a 6vs6 battle.

Yes Oranguru inner focus will have a good time if thats for real.

Last edited:
many like me think of immobilization the same way if its " forced" and made from fear.
If someone flinches it means it fears something or not?
Speed has nothing to do with it if you see it after lest say its disquise falls of after a hit.
Then when the oponent is faster then he will flinch for the next turn to be hited twice in a row.
If the oponent is slower and hits it, then it would be weird because it could hit it first and then hit it again and again, thats 3 times, that would be really nice thing a as a ability for ghost types.

Thats my assumption.

If this will be a ghost type ability then it will be very good.

There is no indication at all from the leak that the leaker was talking about the in-game flinching and nothing else.

There is no indication at all from the leak that the leaker was talking about the in-game flinching and nothing else.

give me a break. We will wait and see.

Do you think that the new dragon line will get a form change? taking that people were dissapointed a little that it wasnt dragon/steel and so on?

Alright, updated the OP to fix images that Photobucket broke cause it now wants money, and added some of the recent leaks. All recent 4chan leaks are now under "Other 4chan leaks" cause the list was getting long. If I missed anything that should be added, please notify me!

And sorry for taking so long to update the OP, I'm a bit busy nowadays with a new job and all ^^;

Back
Top Bottom