• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

it's not fake in the sense of "some1 wrote it with the intention of making fake leaks" but it's false and not sure if intentionally, but it's written full of misinformation and apparently,that's not the1st time the magazine messes up this badly
Yeah, but USUM wasn't presented at the E3. Plus your talking about misinformation about Sinnoh being included in the game?

Yeah, but USUM wasn't presented at the E3. Plus your talking about misinformation about Sinnoh being included in the game?
No, the entire article is full of it in the end
-games were not announced in E3 but in a direct before E3
-Solgaleo and Lunala have never been confirmed to be "fusions with Necrozma". We don't know what they are or if they even ARE the real legends
-They also list new pokemon in the sense of completely new pokemon
-Sinnoh postgame
There is not a reason in the world to think the article isn't just misinformation probably scraped up from random fake fanon on the internet

Depending on what magazine it is, and if it's not an unofficially official one with industry connections in Spain/Mexico/some other Spanish speaking country, it's probably just them trying to get the latest scoop and only finding fake leaks.

There's no way to fact check things right now due to how under wraps everything is.

I'm from Spain, I saw that magazine and well, it's just your average shitty magazine, don't expect that much from there, I guess it was a misinformation (since these guys here tend to be misinformated).

Found something interesting on deviant...

pokemon_sun_moon_diamond_pearl_trainers_coincidenc_by_vikthor01-dbjtaau.jpg

why remaking old design...for a new gen?

Found something interesting on deviant...

pokemon_sun_moon_diamond_pearl_trainers_coincidenc_by_vikthor01-dbjtaau.jpg

why remaking old design...for a new gen?

I'm confused on what their point is with the Worker design, it's still different, and it's not the exact same as the middle two, which are the same designs in DPPt and SM, but different trainer classes (Cowgirl/Rancher and Breeder respectively).

I'm especially confused on the Lass part. What about it? They just edited the SM picture to match the one from DPPt and changed the design up a bit.

The only two in those pictures that have a true resemblance are the Cowgirl and Rancher. The others are just speculative in my eyes...

Intriguingly, I checked Bulbapedia, and the editors there did in fact point out in the trivia section this particular resemblance, so I guess that person wasn't the first to point this out. I'm guessing that this was used as speculation fodder for Sinnoh Remakes before Ultra Sun/Moon were revealed?

Pokémon Breeder (Trainer class) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

i wouldn't read too much into it considering how seemingly arbitrary trainer classes are. i mean, Beauties exist in every main game except BW. hell, even in BW2 the only Beauties are the gym trainers for Elesa. meanwhile classes like Teacher exist only in some games (namely Johto games and the single teacher of SM). so while it may have been intentional, i doubt it really carries any meaning.

http://i.********/vp/1502883343691.jpg

Saw this on 4chan, seems some this article leaked from some spanish magazine.
I'd call it nothing but blatant false advertising because the text in that claims we will be able to travel to Sinnoh, and also claims to know for sure that Solgaleo and Lunala are fused with Necrozma. As if a random magazine would know any such information before anyone else, especially actual leakers and official sources
in la E3 this game its again game title for nintendo 3ds consist in alternative story and includes new pokemons (c mon its a lie alolan forms its no a new pokemon ahem) finally can visit sinnoh regions this is not a complete translation but its a summary for that and added my personal my opinion

in la E3 this game its again game title for nintendo 3ds consist in alternative story and includes new pokemons (c mon its a lie alolan forms its no a new pokemon ahem) finally can visit sinnoh regions this is not a complete translation but its a summary for that and added my personal my opinion
Yea we already established it's a load of misinformation bs from a crappy magazine

Also, as was already obvious, mimikyu got nothing in the anime and never will because they went to great lengths to emphasize that mimikyu is a gimmick of its own lore (both about people dying when they see it and about the wannabe pikachu stuff)

But hey, this is the peak of carrotwolf quality in the ep
78def20c2a.jpg

Yea we already established it's a load of misinformation bs from a crappy magazine

Also, as was already obvious, mimikyu got nothing in the anime and never will because they went to great lengths to emphasize that mimikyu is a gimmick of its own lore (both about people dying when they see it and about the wannabe pikachu stuff)

78def20c2a.jpg

I'm disappointed that it's eyes don't turn red....

I'm disappointed that it's eyes don't turn red....
They will in the future when it has to summon some new special snowflake power, fear not

BTW, does anyone know when the opening ceremony of worlds is time-wise?

78def20c2a.jpg

What moves is Dusckroc using in these pics? Especially curious about the one where he's surrounded by that yellow-orange aura thing.

Ah. Oh well. Hoping it gets a better movepool than its predecessors.

Back
Top Bottom