• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Just pointing it out : on the official site for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, next to buttons like "Cool Features" "Alola Region" and such, there are 5 colored-shapes. 4 of them are colored like our 4 known islands (Yellow, Pink, Red, Blue for Purple?) while the fifth is colored Green and is larger than the other four. Could this be hinting at more than four islands despite what the map looks like?

That can only mean one thing....

Its none other than the:
250px-DarkStar_Drawing.PNG

The DARK STAR!

Okay, jokes aside, the trailer was pretty cool, and I love the site's new design. Looks more sinister and wicked looking, especially with the white star in the middle with its evil looking glare.

OnOTGcJ.jpg
high quality map

Last edited by a moderator:
if it's kanto i will literally scream like etika did for mewtwo *-* THAT WILL BE A W E S O M E,the layout of that thing is vermillion city gym,so...let's hope that atleast a bit of kanto will be part of the game,and...what if you got to kanto with a boat? Well...vermillion city is the place where ss.anne was,so :p

Anyway...i just had a nice thought about the vulpix thing

Definitely a gym with ryuki as a leader!!!

Or he could be a challenger meeting you on his way out. That didn't look like the back of the gym. He could be a rival to you in this game.

That place looks exactly like Lt. Surge's Gym... It's too soon to say, but I feel like a Kanto post-game just got boosted in likelihood. But that could be a replica in Alola.

I mean even if tomorrows thing isn't walking Pokemon I'm sure it'll come back in some form. We have those walking Pokemon models in SM's code so I doubt they'd put all the work into making them if they weren't going to use them. I'm sure it's coming in some form or another lol

Watch as Walking Pokemon turns out the the one reason USUM breaks new sales records :p

Looks like we've got it! Well, maybe? There was no Pokemon following in Hauoli City, but maybe it's a feature that can be turned off? That Rockruff was definitely following the PC.

Unless it's limited to that Rockruff. But I kinda doubt it--they already made all those models.

They said that gyms are coming back and they aren't.

There's absolutely no confirmation of this.

Last edited:
what if...if that vulpix cutscene is...lillie taking her first pokemon?

Also...wanted to point out two thingshttp://i.********/vp/1503063806855.png

league is different and the build...

second thing,why kukui is still the same?

Oh well, my Prediction of Alola literally being submerged in a new light came true (but in a very vague way) since the map is covered in orange light and the region has changed drastically.

I imagine there will be more fire and ground type Alolan forms this time around, and I think they'll have Ultra Beast Characteristics due to the result of this new light.

And I think the white thing is Necrozma in its true Ultra Beast form, without its prism armour.

Maybe the rock ruff that follows you is the only one capable of evolving into the dusk form.

Like the opposite of Pikachu in Yellow. Only the Pikachu that couldn't evolve was the one that followed you.

Also, did anyone find it weird that the starters get a lot of exposure there? Even the thumbnail includes the starters. I think it wouldn't be worth wasting seconds of such an important video just to tell us about the starters...

I think it's just me overthinking it.

Kommo-o's Z-move better have similar moves for other Pokemon to balnce it out, or else Kommo-o is getting banned(or just the Z-Crystal?)

And I think the white thing is Necrozma in its true Ultra Beast form, without its prism armour.

New Theory Time!

What if Necrozma not only dequipped his armor and shows his true form, but also used his own armor piecesas a means to control both Solgaleo and Lunala by forcefully equipping the pieces to them?

Back
Top Bottom