• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So what we've got from this GameInformer video:

- Game Director is Kazumasa Iwao (Kazumasa Iwao Video Game Credits and Biography - MobyGames)
- New gameplay feature: Alola Photo Club
- New Pikachu-like clothes:
upload_2017-8-18_18-53-20.png

repost from the other thread:

We got a completely new director it seems, huh. RIP Unno.

In the video, he says there are more features he can't talk about yet, and the photo things seems like a kalos PR video/pokemon musical dressup mashup that you can use or ignore if you want.
He also says they were able to expand on all aspects of SM, so lets hope USUM are good.
If he says all aspects, does he mean Alolan forms/forms too ?
Do the obviously thicker clouds in Ultra Alola hide a facility?
91a14e00fd.jpg

This wailor and Sharpedo swarm with a turbulent sea looks like an interesting addition to the map.
Overall, worlds was disappointing and only showed Kommo-o's exclusive (and OP) Z-move, but I won't lose hope for new alolan forms and the trailer from today was hopeful

well...literally that xy future that no one used,in sun and moon style...what the fuck?-

But anyway...Now that the director is not unno,and that it's this guy...We might have a cool game,or an horrible game?

I bet it's not actually Kanto I bet they built a replica or something in Alola.

Would so love it to be Kanto though ❤❤❤
Maybe hes either:

1. Related to Lt. Surge.

2. In a "experience Kanto" event and Po Town has been remade so the buildings are exact replicas of the Kanto gyms.

3. He just likes trash can switch puzzles.

So what does that face thing indicate? The light kinda Face .. and The first trailer also showcased a portal and commented " Secrets are to be revealed " does that means we are gonna get something huge ??

well...literally that xy future that no one used,in sun and moon style...what the fuck?-

But anyway...Now that the director is not unno,and that it's this guy...We might have a cool game,or an horrible game?
This guy is involved with designing the ORAS map and contests, and the overall battle system design, maybe since he's a battle guy, he will give us facilities to battle in as post-game? We will see, he at least said they were able to expand on all aspects of SM and that there are more features that he couldn't talk about. I'm gonna choose to have some faith in him for the time being.

I really hope we DO get new alolan forms, though...

Maybe hes either:

1. Related to Lt. Surge.

2. In a "experience Kanto" event and Po Town has been remade so the buildings are exact replicas of the Kanto gyms.

3. He just likes trash can switch puzzles.
Idk about Po town because it looks the same aesthetically (on the map), although I do think it was restored from the Skull raid so maybe it could have something interesting.

I think the thing is just a replica of the gym that could be in literally any of the new buildings or something, but I guess going to Kanto is always some form of an option.. (doubt it, also it sucks that after 10 years, Kanto has not changed, if we go by that being the same gym)

So what does that face thing indicate? The light kinda Face .. and The first trailer also showcased a portal and commented " Secrets are to be revealed " does that means we are gonna get something huge ??

It's probably necrozma's true form

Shouldn't that Kommo-o trailer disprove that "Worlds and Beyond" Leak in Other? Unless we get even more stuff after worlds.

Shouldn't that Kommo-o trailer disprove that "Worlds and Beyond" Leak in Other? Unless we get even more stuff after worlds.
Yep, moved to fakes. If anyone else sees something that should be moved there after these trailers, do tell cause I sadly don't have time to check myself right now ^^;

I wonder if those rainbow eyes relate to Necrozma's true self, it might pull another ORAS were the third legendary gets a more powerful form.

I'm skeptical on the past Directs, since we got a Pokemon Direct two months ago, Is it likely we'll get another Pokemon Direct in early September?

The main thing that the trailer confirmed is that trials are back on the main story because if you notice the trial gates are back no way that those area will only be accessible post game so all leaks saying trials are post game are fakes

There was a wingull also flying over the player character. Did anyone else catch that?

There is no way that was just a coincidence.

I'm skeptical on the past Directs, since we got a Pokemon Direct two months ago, Is it likely we'll get another Pokemon Direct in early September?

I doubt we'll get an actual direct anytime soon for Pokemon again. Prolly not until the Switch game is officially ready to be shown. We've only ever actually had like 4 "Pokemon Directs" in all the years they've been doing directs. They're far and few between. so I'd say we'll only get regular trailers going forward like we did for SM

I doubt we'll get an actual direct anytime soon for Pokemon again. Prolly not until the Switch game is officially ready to be shown. We've only ever actually had like 4 "Pokemon Directs" in all the years they've been doing directs. They're far and few between. so I'd say we'll only get regular trailers going forward like we did for SM

Yeah, if ORAS didn't get a direct for its announcement, I don't think they're going to have a direct for some random info, even if it's something big and highly anticipated like following Pokemon or Johto Alola Forms.

Back
Top Bottom