• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Can we get the Anon 4 Chan Leak and John GameFreak III leak into the confirmed fakes part? They both mention trials being gone/post game; neither of which seems true as route 1 has that trial block.

Wow, lots of obviously fake leaks showing up right now. I do hope people in other websites and forums aren't falling for these is all I could say. :/

Can we get the Anon 4 Chan Leak and John GameFreak III leak into the confirmed fakes part? They both mention trials being gone/post game; neither of which seems true as route 1 has that trial block.
Can't really move them just because one part of it isn't true. False info can easily be mixed in with real info.

If there's any Pokemon past Johto that should get Alolan forms it's solrock and lunatone. These games are called sun and moon after all.
Solrock happens to slot into my planned team so snugly like you wouldn't believe, so please, GF, give it more attention. Flare Blitz was cool but it's still Solrock...

If there's any Pokemon past Johto that should get Alolan forms it's solrock and lunatone. These games are called sun and moon after all.

If there's any Pokemon aside from Kanto/Alola that get their own Z-Moves, then it's Espeon and Umbreon. These games are called Sun and Moon after all.

But yeah, I'm not really sold on the argument that Solrock and Lunatone should get something just because of what the titles of the names are. They at least got updated stats in SM, and there was the little sidequest in the Haina Desert.

EDIT: Though talking about the earlier leaks, it's definitely fake. That Alolan Spiritomb doesn't make much sense. Why would it be popular in Battle Royals? I doubt Looker and Anabel would be okay with that.

Can't really move them just because one part of it isn't true. False info can easily be mixed in with real info.

^ This. Only moving stuff to confirmed fake if at least two big things are wrong, or if their whole thing is 'a trailer will be shown on [date] and it will include all this stuff' which is the case with all the "other 4chan leaks" in confirmed fake atm. For example, with SuMo there was the Chinese leak which was confirmed legit but it did also say you would be able to ride every Pokémon which is absolutely not true.

Not saying that any of these leaks even have a chance of being true, but still, gotta do this the right way :p

Why would it be popular in Battle Royals? I doubt Looker and Anabel would be okay with that.

... um, I think you're rather skipping the headline of "holy shit what even is this doorknob-eating insanity about 'Wicked Wormhole Wreckage' and summoning all the Ultra Beasts for a guaranteed KO?"

:p

... um, I think you're rather skipping the headline of "holy shit what even is this doorknob-eating insanity about 'Wicked Wormhole Wreckage' and summoning all the Ultra Beasts for a guaranteed KO?"

:p

Yeah, I was mostly referring to that when I said Looker and Anabel wouldn't be okay with it.

Remember that famous "don't screencap this.;( let's wait for the games to be announced leak" ? Well,found this on 4chan,new things from this leak after the trailers seems to be true

>Games are called ultra sun and ultra moon
confirmed

>New pokemon
Lycanroc? Different old pokemon in the new Alola dex?

>New alola forms
Maybe waiting until GS virtual console release to show Alolan forms of Johto mons

>New UBs
Not sure what this means

>More villains from old games
Stickers from old teams are suspicious, maybe you get them after defeating evil team leaders

>Lusamine acting different
Possible since it's an alternate story

>Pwt and/or battle factory
Suspicious that a large cloud is covering an area on the map

>New z-moves
Confirmed

>New neceozma forms
Box legendaries are probably neceozma forms, also the light between the boxes could be a new form

>Implied they would continue with the pokefinder
Confirmed, they expanded on the camera feature

>Released on 3ds
Confirmed, but this was obvious to some

>Hau having better clothing and becoming the champion
Both possible since it's an alternate story

>Nonchalantly says it's not a leak
similar to the anon in 2016 who casually leaked major story details from sun and moon

Remember that famous "don't screencap this.;( let's wait for the games to be announced leak" ? Well,found this on 4chan,new things from this leak after the trailers seems to be true

>Games are called ultra sun and ultra moon
confirmed

>New pokemon
Lycanroc? Different old pokemon in the new Alola dex?

>New alola forms
Maybe waiting until GS virtual console release to show Alolan forms of Johto mons

>New UBs
Not sure what this means

>More villains from old games
Stickers from old teams are suspicious, maybe you get them after defeating evil team leaders

>Lusamine acting different
Possible since it's an alternate story

>Pwt and/or battle factory
Suspicious that a large cloud is covering an area on the map

>New z-moves
Confirmed

>New neceozma forms
Box legendaries are probably neceozma forms, also the light between the boxes could be a new form

>Implied they would continue with the pokefinder
Confirmed, they expanded on the camera feature

>Released on 3ds
Confirmed, but this was obvious to some

>Hau having better clothing and becoming the champion
Both possible since it's an alternate story

>Nonchalantly says it's not a leak
similar to the anon in 2016 who casually leaked major story details from sun and moon
Source?

http://i.********/vp/1503254356895.jpg
here,also...

anyone here knows when nintendo will talk at gamescom?

I wonder if we will have some news...afterall Microsoft in the XBOX conference revealed new games like the jurassic world one,so...

http://i.********/vp/1503254356895.jpg
here,also...

anyone here knows when nintendo will talk at gamescom?

I wonder if we will have some news...afterall Microsoft in the XBOX conference revealed new games like the jurassic world one,so...

Jurassic world one was revealed at e3

Found out the Gamescom Nintendo event times at Japanese Nintendo

Is it likely anything Pokemon related will be shown ? Doesn't seem too likely tbh

20953311_1086070438195532_1062274107985005935_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom