• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah, that's actually really plausible for Kiawe in particular, now that I think about it. He definitely looked a lot older than, say, Lana or Acerola, and was saving up to study abroad when he turned twenty. Sadly, if he does follow that path, he probably wouldn't actually appear in Alola, which is a shame because he's a great character, but that would mean we'll get an all-new trial on Akala Island, which would be awesome. Maybe the lack of smoke over Wela Volcano Park on the updated map could be meant to symbolize it no longer being an active Trial Site?

And if this is all true, Mallow also mentioned what she would do after turning twenty (in the Moon-exclusive event comparable to Kiawe's from Sun), so it would be likely that the Lush Jungle Trial would also be dramatically altered or replaced.

He could always show up to challenge us for the title of Champion. He could even mention his travels, and use a non-native fire team with Alolan Marowak being the only old team member since it's his main.

Well,this fanmade design of necrozma original form goes along with that theory that i posted,and it looks fucking awesome

http://i.********/vp/1503595188954.jpg
Looks like someone fused reshiram/zekrom with whatever they thought is the light being on the boxes and necrozma's armor.. i hate the legs though..
Looks like Paul Ryan have the Ichiban Coro scans for the Z-Power Ring:

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/900769728435769344
Does this mean a Z-Power Ring have some secret or we'll get some more new exclusive Z-moves?

I assume it doesn't explain or say anything relevant?

CoroCoro Ichiban rarely gives any good info. It's just a supplementary thing they add on each month. It's never wise to get hyped over anything Ichiban has to say unless someone well informed says so lol

Well,this fanmade design of necrozma original form goes along with that theory that i posted,and it looks fucking awesome

http://i.********/vp/1503595188954.jpg

Pretty much what I theorized as well. Necrozma's true form being a dragon made of light and wearing pieces of his original crystalized form to give it more substance, in the same manner as how Solgaleo and Lunala look like in USUM.

It only needs the armored dragon head/helmet however, and then I'd say it looks really complete.

That reminds me. Dragon/Roc, Dragon/Psychic and Rock/Psychic had been rare typings, yes?
Very rare actually. Dragon/Psychic is a bit too OP for my liking, but a good Rock/Psychic type qould be appreciated, and the only rock/dragon is the King itself, so there is no need to make anymore in all honesty.

I'd really prefer for Necrozma's true form to not be draconic at all. I've about had enough of Dragon-type Legendary Pokémon (we've had eight major ones in a row, and even Lugia straddled the line design-wise). Psychic is overused for Legendary Pokémon as well, but there's nothing to be done about that now in Necrozma's case.

That reminds me. Dragon/Roc, Dragon/Psychic and Rock/Psychic had been rare typings, yes?
Dragon/Rock - Tyrunt, Tyrantrum
Dragon/Psychic - Latias, Mega-Latias, Latios, Mega-Latios
Rock/Psychic - Lunatone, Solrock

So yeah, these three type combinations can be used.

Just because Necrozma could end up as a dragon-like thing (based on the Necrozma armor parts), doesnt mean it has to be a automatic dragon-type. What is for sure is that its primary type is going to stay Psychic still. The question is whether it gets a secondary type (if the whole "true form theory" ends up being true) or not.

Choices so far, would be Dragon (for the obvious guess), Rock for the prism/crystal-like armor, or the Dark type. For the latter, its because Necrozma's dex entry says its a very violent entity that shoots laser beams all the time, and the Dark Type is associated with violent behavior of Pokémon. That and the Dark type, would be super effective on both Lunala and Solgaleo.

More, I think the USUM versions of Solgaleo and Lunala (whether they're real or just refracted light projections) will keep the same original types they had in their original depictions, that being Psychic/Steel and Psychic/Ghost.

Back to the topic, I think the leaks which mention that trials are absent this time and/or the Pokéfinder is scrapped have got huge dents to their credibility now.

Back to the topic, I think the leaks which mention that trials are absent this time and/or the Pokéfinder is scrapped have got huge dents to their credibility now.
As it stands, the Wishlist and Chinese Leak 2.0 are the only things that hold water. Although, after the latest Hiker video, and seeing that the volcano is still fuming despite the map showing all the smoke is gone... I'm rather discouraged. If the map is nothing but aesthetic changes that don't affect the actual in-game location, then with the same logic, we could assume the league is already built on the map because they simply don't need to hide it anymore (not that they didn't reveal it pre-release in SM either but yea..). We could also assume that the rain over Po Town is still there despite not being on the map, and so on... It's a bit discouraging but yeah, we really need more cementing info right now to decide anything

hmm let me see.. the anime go so slowly i began thinking that interests them to go slow because they want to exploit this generation a lot and not only that gives me to think I think they do it this slow because they want to get all the crystals and that as much league will be based on the future game that comes out or Maybe in ultra sun ultra moon so I do not know if I see the anime or wait for me to stop exploiting the blissful generation that is very nice that ash has exclusive but far from doing with the purpose of announcing the product that I am not against do not get me wrong but sometimes I would like to know if they do not for better money or because they have some consideration in the fans older of the saga and those who have made it big I can not stop thinking about the insufferable animation they have done is that I can not take it as they have made it so infantilized i apologize for my little tact with people and somehow show me that I believe superior to the others I usually have empathy with others and then be very accurate in what I say that does not mean that I have to moderate myself at the time of To talk you are not to blame for my mental defects

As it stands, the Wishlist and Chinese Leak 2.0 are the only things that hold water. Although, after the latest Hiker video, and seeing that the volcano is still fuming despite the map showing all the smoke is gone... I'm rather discouraged. If the map is nothing but aesthetic changes that don't affect the actual in-game location, then with the same logic, we could assume the league is already built on the map because they simply don't need to hide it anymore (not that they didn't reveal it pre-release in SM either but yea..). We could also assume that the rain over Po Town is still there despite not being on the map, and so on... It's a bit discouraging but yeah, we really need more cementing info right now to decide anything
Maria leaks are still holding up well. They didn't mention a thing about gyms. Also, gyms can exist independent of the empty lots.

Maria leaks are still holding up well. They didn't mention a thing about gyms. Also, gyms can exist independent of the empty lots.

Alolan Johto Starters are dodgy as hell. Also, Mega Evolution allowed for VGC, and Ultra Evolution?
Greninja with an Ultra Evolution something which even GameFreak isn't stupid enough to do.

The legendary Alolan forms are the nail in the coffin for this leak.

I personally stay skeptical of any leaks saying water or flying types are getting regional variants because it's assumed they can live anywhere because of their flight/swimming and thus don't really have a need to change if they can live in any other region completely unchanged.

Alolan Johto Starters are dodgy as hell. Also, Mega Evolution allowed for VGC, and Ultra Evolution?
Greninja with an Ultra Evolution something which even GameFreak isn't stupid enough to do.

The legendary Alolan forms are the nail in the coffin for this leak.
That leak was idd bs from the start..if there would be ANOTHER gimmick this gen, they'd have told us by now..but no, it's just the "more z stuff guys!" thing. Alolan starters are not out of the question technically, because if they don't plan to give them megas, it's honestly better than giving them a stupid z move only.. at least imo

Back
Top Bottom