• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Well,a kanto sequel MIGHT happen in the future for MANY THINGS,one of them is Lillie finally being a trainer,a lot of people want to see what happened after her goodbye

This entire discussion should be, and can be, summed up with one sentence: If GF sees potential/profits in it, it can and will eventually happen (the "it" is literally anything anyone can ever argue about).

Last edited:
This entire discussion should be, and can be, summed up with one sentence: If GF sees potential/profits in it, it can and will eventually happen (the "it" is literally anything anyone can ever argue about).
Yup totally agree. Also I think it's funny the leak has shuckle and forretress switching types. I have always thought it would be awesome for shuckle to get an evolution for the sole purpose of giving shuckle eviolite... But I would be thrilled with an alolan form for it(probably,maybe) You know what they say though don't fuckle with the shuckle

Its another thig to speak vaguely about the future, and another to talk about a huge part of your upcoming products. Either way, I would prefer full blown Kanto games as a Kanto 20 years later would essentially be a new region, and I feel such monumental shake up for the series would require proper care. You cant half ass it in a postgame and it wpuld require a lot of work, as I would assume gyms have changed, new characters and leaders exist, cities have expanded and so on so forth. Not to mention Johto, any game with Kanto would require Johto, they are conjoined regions. Its a logistical nightmare, but I have to admit I would love gamefreak to show that they have the balls and skills to pull it off.
agreed appareantly game freak can summarized in
kanto kanto kanto there and kanto over again c mon 20 years and sun and moon version for return ¿kanto again? ¿why not jotho? i m kinda tyred going kanto one time again i m still dont unsderstand how the people gen 1 afterward automatically exceed of 151 its a "oh my god another pokemon game blah blah blah" judge with any chance for playing it and waste time in nostalfaqs in how others criticize them...

http://i.********/vp/1503985544028.jpg

like someone said in the 4chan thread,this might be a Gamescom place holder :v

But the thing about exploring more place in alola and that thing about the foes...

Sounds nice

But the thing about exploring more place in alola and that thing about the foes...

Sounds nice

I find it weird that 'reminiscent' is repeated in two sentences in the same context, making it redundant. Blurbs usually shouldn't be retundant, specially with sentences so close by (this this case literally sentences next to each other).

I find it weird that 'reminiscent' is repeated in two sentences in the same context, making it redundant. Blurbs usually shouldn't be retundant, specially with sentences so close by (this this case literally sentences next to each other).
but the strange thing is...Why both english and french descriptions?

I think the word you're looking for is "GameStop placeholder" not gamescom.

Either way, that thing is fake for the simple reason of bad grammar and redundancy (+ French text doesn't say Ultra Soleil/Ultra Lune instead of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon so that's a dead giveaway despite the other things)

-Mentioning the Solgaleo/Lunala forms 3 times in 3 sentences that follow each other
-"In this expanded adventure...xxxxxxyyyzzzzz...in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon" <- redundant to mention "this expanded adventure (obv talking about USUM) and then end the sentence with "in USUM"
-The french text is a literal copy of the English one and has grammar worse than the Eng version
-Literally 0 reason to feature Eng/French descriptions together
-The whole thing looks too big to fit what the image shows on the "back of a box". You can spot supposed images to the left that would be halfway cut off for the text to fit
-They don't really use such elaborate placeholders in GameStop, more like blank boxes with the game logo on them OR the official art for the box in the front

Sounds nice
Anyone with knowledge with french lenguage?

Shuckle while cute, is probably one of the most useless Pokemon I've ever used. Even if it did get an Alola form, how on earth could they improve the poor guy?

(In before that one random person that actually competitively uses Shuckle comes and calls me out on the carpet.)

Shuckle while cute, is probably one of the most useless Pokemon I've ever used. Even if it did get an Alola form, how on earth could they improve the poor guy?

(In before that one random person that actually competitively uses Shuckle comes and calls me out on the carpet.)

Raticate, Persian, Sandslash, Marowak, Ninetails, Exeggutor were all fairly unviable pokemon previously for VGC and in Singles Metagames with extremely low usage for both formats. I don't really think GF looks at their competitive viability for deciding. Granted Shuckle is pretty much on par with those Kanto pokemon in terms of viability, it would be cool to see it getting some love all the same.

IMG_0313.PNG

Is this relating to the August 31st reveal that pokeshopper was talking about a while back ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom