• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I guess that it's necrozma related

Also,we will get that other thing today?

and to paul ryan,if you see this...you know when that huge thing will be revealed?

like...the date
Today's mystery was a carrotwolf figurine apparently

The other things will be revealed Sept 29th according to the post. The one in the top left is presumably going to be a brand new reveal, but the things next to necrozma might be solgaleo/lunala with its armor (just my speculation, but the top left will be something big according to Paul)

I think bottom line is that if we are getting any new forms of anything at all in USUM, we will find out about at least some of them in September

Might be Alolan form. Although I have a back burning theory it could related to Silvally.

Might be Alolan form. Although I have a back burning theory it could related to Silvally.
I sure hope not...I mean, it's not that I don't want Silvally to get a more expanded role/lore, but if this is gonna mean no alolan forms at all, then I'd rather it not be :/

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently the mystery is in the "powerful line" of pokemon, so whatever it is, it's going to be for a pseudo legendary or up. Unless a pseudo gets an alolan form, I guess an alolan form isn't getting revealed from this

Last edited:
I sure hope not...I mean, it's not that I don't want Silvally to get a more expanded role/lore, but if this is gonna mean no alolan forms at all, then I'd rather it not be :/

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently the mystery is in the "powerful line" of pokemon, so whatever it is, it's going to be for a pseudo legendary or up. Unless a pseudo gets an alolan form, I guess an alolan form isn't getting revealed from this
If they are going for an enhanced game, then new Alolan forms are pretty much confirmed tbh.

If they are going for an enhanced game, then new Alolan forms are pretty much confirmed tbh.
I wouldn't say they are a given...it's already weird that we haven't seen anything indicative of there being any tbh..

I wouldn't say they are a given...it's already weird that we haven't seen anything indicative of there being any tbh..

I don't think it's weird at all. So far they're moving along at a pretty typical rate - first we got a small initial reveal trailer, then a tidbit involving a new form that tied into the upcoming movie. Then they let it buffer for about a month because compared to B2W2 there is an extra month to waste before release, and then this month we got a slightly meatier trailer that showed off the protagonists and the new region map and a few other bits and bobs. Naturally, next month's reveal and the one after are going to be where the bigger things get shown off. The pacing has been fairly B2W2-like aside from the extra leisure month which they gave solely to Lycanroc.

My guess is a new form of one of the UBs, most likely Nihilego.

I don't think it's weird at all. So far they're moving along at a pretty typical rate - first we got a small initial reveal trailer, then a tidbit involving a new form that tied into the upcoming movie. Then they let it buffer for about a month because compared to B2W2 there is an extra month to waste before release, and then this month we got a slightly meatier trailer that showed off the protagonists and the new region map and a few other bits and bobs. Naturally, next month's reveal and the one after are going to be where the bigger things get shown off. The pacing has been fairly B2W2-like aside from the extra leisure month which they gave solely to Lycanroc.
Its pretty similar to most prerelease periods, if July was may then August-November is June-August pretty much. I expect next months will focus on Pokemon and new stuff, ie the boxart legendaries, alola formes, fleshing out features, a couple of characters, meanwhile octomber and early november has evil teams and post game..

even if i want it...

something about silvally it's impossible :/

But anyway...I guess that it will be related to the necro solgaleo and lunala thing

The bottom two are absolutely Necrozma Sun and Necrozma Moon. The top one could be literally anything from a new Ultra Beast to a new Alolan Form to even a Pikachu in a Necrozma suit.
No, it was said that the top left is part of a powerful line of pokemon, so it's something at above pseudo-legend level. Could be a new UB or UB form, new Tapu/Form or necrozma form

No, it was said that the top left is part of a powerful line of pokemon, so it's something at above pseudo-legend level. Could be a new UB or UB form, new Tapu/Form or necrozma form

Goodness, I hope we're not getting another UB or legendary, this generation was already overloaded with them as it is. =_= And yet I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

Goodness, I hope we're not getting another UB or legendary, this generation was already overloaded with them as it is. =_= And yet I wouldn't be surprised if we did.
sad truth right there
20 out of the 81 pokemon in gen 7 (not counting alolan forms) are some form of a sublegend/legend/myth, thus making the effective wild dex of Alola smaller than Kalos... the last thing we need is more legends, and yet that's all we're getting probably

What we just need is this...

A damn MALE SALANDIT ;;

salandit_male_evolution___salazard_by_trxpics-dbkmcry.png

People mass complained that XY barely had any legends and now we have too much in SM lol

Perhaps we can get a balance for Gen 8
People complaining about legendaries add UBs which is kinda wrong, as they are found in multiples, its their bst which is only similar. Objectively I would say SM had 9 legendaries, not a small number, sure, but nowhere near gen 4. More ultra beasts will come along eventually, so people need to get used to it imo.

As for Male Salandit, eh I dont mind Salazzle. Its a nifty female evolution, and its a great Pokemon in game. I can see them doing a male one though ala Jellicent, even if a male evo would be more akin to gen 4 cross evos. In general though, I can see USUM doing a lot of formes for evos and single stagers, like new Oricorio, a Male Salazzle, an official Dex Forme with Rotom, and even starter evos.

Back
Top Bottom