• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Man this thread has REALLY gotten off track these days......Last year it was only rumor here and leak there with discussions on said topics, but now it's just people discussing random videos that aren't even actual leaks and making jokes hahaha. We really need something new either real stuff or fake, but either way we NEED some sort of leaks because at this point this thread will become just a general discussion thread XP

I, personally, wouldn't take Lycanroc's new form as fuel for the secondary starter form fire considering that Duskroc looks to pretty much be just another anime tie-in like Ash-Greninja. That old rumor about the starters' secret being scrapped has more weight on possible secondary starters, honestly, and that may have gone the same route as Mega Flygon at this point.
I agree, Split Evolution for the Starters, probably going to turn out how the fans wanted Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic, nothing, they'll probably scrap the idea and never do it. Not to mention the fact that Dusk-Lycanroc is event only pokemon like how Ash-greninja was in SM. Plus I thought the whole Split Evolution theory for starters was mistranslation because they were referring to rockruff's evolution, also the exclusive Z-moves are the secret. Although I think more forms that weren't introduce in SM, will appear in USUM make since, but still, I'm holding my breath on Split Evolution Starters.

Man this thread has REALLY gotten off track these days......Last year it was only rumor here and leak there with discussions on said topics, but now it's just people discussing random videos that aren't even actual leaks and making jokes hahaha. We really need something new either real stuff or fake, but either way we NEED some sort of leaks because at this point this thread will become just a general discussion thread XP

Yeeeeah, I think it's a bit difficult considering these are sequel games and those traditionally don't bring much of anything new to the table, so even the people writing the fake leaks can't be bothered to give us anything good.

I agree, Split Evolution for the Starters, probably going to turn out how the fans wanted Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic, nothing, they'll probably scrap the idea and never do it. Not to mention the fact that Dusk-Lycanroc is event only pokemon like how Ash-greninja was in SM. Plus I thought the whole Split Evolution theory for starters was mistranslation because they were referring to rockruff's evolution, also the exclusive Z-moves are the secret. Although I think more forms that weren't introduce in SM, will appear in USUM make since, but still, I'm holding my breath on Split Evolution Starters.

The split evolution theory didn't just stem from the mistranslation, the Riddler also apparently said something about how the starters' secret wasn't z-moves and that the secret ultimately got scrapped before release.

Chinese Riddler? I think that's confusing the Chinese Leak(s) with the Riddler Leaks.

He only forwarded the Bloomberg interview with Ishihara.
And was commenting on stuff from the interview.

Chinese Riddler? I think that's confusing the Chinese Leak(s) with the Riddler Leaks.
The Riddler is also Chinese, though he's not responsible for the Chinese leaks.

I still feel like its more likely we get something new with the starters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the Riddler would come back......He had the best Non-leaks we've gotten in forever.. He both leaked and not leaked at the same time. It really gave people a reason to discuss things rather than just handed us info that could or could have not been real. It's always better when leakers use a little bit of discretion when leaking as the less they spoon feed us the more we have to talk about. Otherwise they joining the cluster of other "leaks" that end up making people argue about whether they're real or not without any actual info at all.

it's joke

It's a joke honestly, but fans constantly complaining about it is getting insane lol We have a grass starter who loses legs, a water starter that doesn't have a tail and a water starter that has no arms or legs. I really think the amount of legs a starter stands on are trivial things to complain about. Regardless once Intimidate gets released it's a bulky arcanine which is pretty dam cool, at least it will have some viability which a fire starter hasn't really seen since gen 4.

NOW that i think about it...

EVEN the region where Zinnia comes from is a mistery,i don't remember if she's from hoeen...

NOW that i think about it...

EVEN the region where Zinnia comes from is a mistery,i don't remember if she's from hoeen...

There is no compelling reason to assume that Zinnia is not Hoennese; she was born to and raised by the Draconids who, as far as we know, are based solely in Hoenn and have been for thousands of years.

Back
Top Bottom