• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

i fucking knew it that they made the type full leak AHAHAHAHAH

How it was posted on 4chan...simple :p

I knew that this was by the Pokémon xenoverse artist lmao

-Now i want him in that damn fangame lmao-

These guys again? Dude it's already three times they're seeking some attention... Can't they stop being att whore? I don't even believe I'm the only one thinking this.

"As expected of CoroCoro,that's right!"
I got this reference!!1!1!!1!!

IMG_0488.JPG

The latest cover scan of Corocoro according to joe, not sure if we will get anything major this issue.

He states " USUM is on the cover because of a special promotion they're doing but not seeing anything new, Pokémon wise, on it at first glance "

Just a matter of waiting I guess ?

I haven't been following with the leaks and I can't read 100+ pages, so I will just ask like this:
Where is the riddler guy?

I haven't been following with the leaks and I can't read 100+ pages, so I will just ask like this:
Where is the riddler guy?
Summarize in...
OP Put all leaks as far he know
The next pages the people began talk about his expectations
Carrotwolf is born (an revealed in this forum)
Full map of New alola the people tries put cloudy zone in somwhere
Twits about leakers and Chinese leaks
First videos of Pokemon USUM
The OP decides open thread about Trailers and another things
Tho OP decides open thread about confirmed Things
forum enters in infinite loop and still the ridler lies lost

Hopefully it covers all of Nintendo's fall/winter releases including USUM. This direct is longer than their E3 presentation so let us hope.
well,if last september they revealed some things,they should to the same,also...

IF the big thing is really HUGE,a direct is a good place to announce that,no?

With corocoro + the direct we can expect some news to sell USUM with a new form or two or just some story info to wet our whistles.

What can we expect realistically?

New Alolan Forms / Crystals?

The direct is said to be talking about the things coming to the 3DS and Switch in the next few months, so I would expect there to be news on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I also took a look at the wording of the direct, and it says that they're talking about games coming out in the next few months while the direct that showed Alolan Rattata and signature Z-moves showed games coming out in 2016 and 2017.

Paul Ryan (PokeShopper) says he's positive that we'll get Pokemon news in the Direct, due to the merchandise leaks.

Also, Verlisify said we got Pokemon news in last year's Nintendo Direct.

Not sure what the hell they're gonna talk about for 45 minutes, but they'd better announce something worthwhile. My Switch is collecting dust.

Not sure what the hell they're gonna talk about for 45 minutes, but they'd better announce something worthwhile. My Switch is collecting dust.

This is just an observation so please don't take this as an attack but I think you're in the minority. Everone I know who got a switch loves it, almost everyone online seems to love it. It has a really strong line up of games. I mean I don't have it yet but the switch is the real deal the moment when the whole of the internet shouted: "Nintendo is back baby!" This is the whole reason why GF rushed to say that they will be supporting the switch because of how big the user base is for this system.

But I have not played the switch yet so I can't say for sure what my judgment on the system is but judging from the reactions from people I think the switch is a really strong system so far.

This is just an observation so please don't take this as an attack but I think you're in the minority. Everone I know who got a switch loves it, almost everyone online seems to love it. It has a really strong line up of games. I mean I don't have it yet but the switch is the real deal the moment when the whole of the internet shouted: "Nintendo is back baby!" This is the whole reason why GF rushed to say that they will be supporting the switch because of how big the user base is for this system.

But I have not played the switch yet so I can't say for sure what my judgment on the system is but judging from the reactions from people I think the switch is a really strong system so far.
Well you're not wrong. With Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Rabbids, Splatoon and Arms, Switch has great first party support. And it looks like it'll get only better from now on.

On topic, whatever pokemon news they'll reveal in the direct would probably be explored further in this month's Corocoro.

So this disproves any leak saying the new forma are for the boxart legendaries

Back
Top Bottom