• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Someone on 4chan pointed out something that MIGHT BE interesting...

>Mane of twilight
>twilight lycanroc
>Wings of Dawn
>??????

MAYBE,a dawm lickanrock will.be revealed too?:v

I just hope no,what's the point to have an anime form only,and an only game form?

Also,those are all the scans that we got?

Its also to note that these are confirmed to be Forms for Necrozma, not for Solgaleo and Lunala. In other words, its Necrozma having the lead, despite the fact that the Fusion idea is pretty outdated. Yeah, I'm not happy either, especially when they get the same exact signature moves.

My guess is that they will keep the same typings of Psychic/Ghost and Psychic/Steel as well at this point.

Wasn't there a leak that mentioned the new formes were fusions of Necrozma and Solgaleo/Lunala?

Edit: The John Gamefreak leak from June 25th. A lot of his info also matches up with what we have been shown and understood from trailers.

Last edited:
Well you're not wrong. With Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Rabbids, Splatoon and Arms, Switch has great first party support. And it looks like it'll get only better from now on.

On topic, whatever pokemon news they'll reveal in the direct would probably be explored further in this month's Corocoro.
as i said and he said CONSOLE COLLECTING DUST i dont care these titles my god you offend me prefer in this moment playing in my 3ds with Luma

corocoro10172.jpg

DAT NECROZMA,seriously,his arms behind them looks like an awesome moment

corocoro10172.jpg

DAT NECROZMA,seriously,his arms behind them looks like an awesome moment
Now I'm not curious if it will be evil, but how evil will it be? Is it force to do this by an evil organization? Is it tired of not being in Ultra Space so it is absorbing Nebby to use it's power? Is it just a jerk??? Curious. I don't mind the concept of fusions, but I don't like the designs and I wanted a prism animal/dragon from Necrozma's armor.

" Mane of Twilight " - Dusk/Twilight Lycanroc
" Wings of Dawn " - Dawn Lycanroc ????

as i said and he said CONSOLE COLLECTING DUST i dont care these titles my god you offend me prefer in this moment playing in my 3ds with Luma
What are you even talking about? I was replying to the other guy who said Switch has a great line up of games. I didn't even mention you.

If these are supposed to be the new Necrozma forms, then I wonder what that glowing white light might be.

They're just the names for Necrozma's new forms, it's not related to Lycanroc at all.
But it's still logical to assume Lycanroc has another forme.
The "Dusk" attack of Necrozma and the form of Lycanroc are both called "Tasogare" in Japanese.
It's logical to assume we are getting a Dawn Lycanroc.

Last edited:
Something similar to THIS will be awesome,maybe better than dusk form
lycanroc_dawn_form_by_immortal_wenz-dbj8ta5.png
Please not pure rock again lol. I don't think there will be another Lycanroc though. After all the twilight forme was supposed to be special unique feature for Ash. It isn't even available through normal gameplay.

Fan made, but still.
Chinese Pokemon fans think there'll be a Dawn Lycanroc too.
1c6896dda144ad34919bbfa0dba20cf431ad85b8.jpg

5c42b2de9c82d158cfa561968b0a19d8bc3e42b8.jpg

A Dawn Form Lycanroc is probably the one thing they could reveal that would actually be lazier and more boring than "Necrozma is a Kyurem rip-off!"

Fan made, but still.
Chinese Pokemon fans think there'll be a Dawn Lycanroc too.
1c6896dda144ad34919bbfa0dba20cf431ad85b8.jpg

5c42b2de9c82d158cfa561968b0a19d8bc3e42b8.jpg

Unless I'm missing something, that's not fan-made, it's just a Shiny Lycanroc

Oh... my bad...
But anyway, the Chinese community believes that there should be a Dawn Lycanroc, based on the wording on CoroCoro.

Back
Top Bottom