• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

What happens if in tomorrow's direct we just get a rehash of what we basically got shown in the recent corocoro ?

Since we technically aren't supposed to know what's in Corocoro yet, it's considered new information. It'd also clear up any details on how to obtain the new legendary forms.

A few leaks did mention new UB's, this does open up a lot of new doors for those leaks we previously dismissed. We also see quite a few new areas in USUM with the footage. Not sure if that Pikachu was following the player as well?

Well I guess new UBs is a good sign for US/UM. Unfortunately the rest of this presentation put me to sleep.

in b4 someone tells me I'm in the minority.

A few leaks did mention new UB's, this does open up a lot of new doors for those leaks we previously dismissed. We also see quite a few new areas in USUM with the footage. Not sure if that Pikachu was following the player as well?

There was one that said there'd be a Scorpion UB, but it got the "2 new UB's + verison exclsuives" part right.

the direct was awful lmao,but anyway...It seems that lillie got a LITTLE redesign

http://i.********/vp/1505341433182.jpg

Hau and Lusamine keep their old designs, and the scene where Nihilego appears seems to be the same, even tho they didn't actually show what came out of the wormhole.
These games keep looking more and more like just the old third version type of deal unfortunately.
Today's news wasn't any bit reassuring even tho it was very tiny.

the direct was awful lmao,but anyway...It seems that lillie got a LITTLE redesign

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I can't see any changes. What did you see?

I disagree if you mean overall. In terms of the Pokémon portion I could understand. I feel like they keep rehashing the same information at us and it's a little disappointing. For me, the best part of the pokemon presentation was the inclusion of new pokemon/Ultra Beasts. Hopefully they are catchable and this isn't exactly like BW2 where they introduced Pokestar exclusive foes (F-00 you still elude me.) If they are catchable then this would be a series first in terms of new pokes in the middle of generation.

Well, Rockruff's dex number changes confirms a regional Pokedex expansion. Since it said that new Pokemon will be added to the Pokedex, the Manyura Leak got a boost in its credibility. The addition of new UBs makes the Maria Leaks more probable, too. The USUM Wishlist and the Anonymous 4Chan Leak are also now officially fake.

The Ride Mantine also makes any leak with an alolan Mantine more than likely fake.

Wait wait wait. The prediction leak mentioned alll three, New Pokemon, Alola Forms, AND UBs.If that is the actual case, then GF is hiding a lot more then we think they are. Good lord what is this madness?

I like how Ultra Evolution is basically Synchro Summoning.

Tuner + non-Tuner monster of a certain Level = monster whose total Level matches the requirement
Ultra Solgaleo + non-Solgaleo monster of a certain Level = monster whose total Level matches the requirement
thats interesting how people like you compares pokemon with yu gi oh 5D'S

Wait wait wait. The prediction leak mentioned alll three, New Pokemon, Alola Forms, AND UBs.If that is the actual case, then GF is hiding a lot more then we think they are. Good lord what is this madness?

Though that leak also says Hau has "better clothing" (whatever that means), but isn't he wearing the same outfit as before in the trailer?

Though that leak also says Hau has "better clothing" (whatever that means), but isn't he wearing the same outfit as before in the trailer?
Pulling a blue could also mean how in the late game he changes clothes as the story progresses, not necessarily just being a personality change where he becomes cocksure and a couple of steps ahead of you.

Back
Top Bottom