• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

They will definitely do more than a battle demo since it'd last like 10min if it was only that, but this doesn't really belong in this topic :p I already posted it in the news/trailers discussion, should head there

Sounds to me like they are telling us more info on these UBs will follow soon
Could be but I'm leaning towards there's still more left. The beast feel like they're missing a King Mook

That Koala is a Yugioh card. So

Edit: also, the flamingo Dodrio and Oricori are fan art, along with everything else. Debunked.

I'd hope to see more Z powered moves, just to showcase the battle system.
I'm only interested to see the performance of the 3ds in USUM battles (that is, if they arent gonna show us anything new)

I still hope to be at the event,even if this will not happen LMAO-

but anyway,the HUGE thing that Prof.Larry mentioned,when that thing should be revealed?

That was probably the new Ultra Beast since they're new Pokemon and thus means more merch
Mmm...not that big.

Like they said,if it's something very huge,then it should be something else,random ultra beast if you think about it,it's not something HUGE/Colossal(yes,random word).

Mmm...not that big.

Like they said,if it's something very huge,then it should be something else,random ultra beast if you think about it,it's not something HUGE/Colossal(yes,random word).
Perhaps, but actual new Pokemon out of nowhere is a deal since that's never happened before. Especially if there's more right around the corner.

Can anyone with Torrent confirm this? /vp/ - Here Is A Encrypted Link To The US/UM .cia - Pokémon - 4chan

If there are any new Pokemon other than UBs then they must be showcased within Sept 29 or maybe the Pokeshoppers 3 Mystery Circles are these UBs and the Necrozma Forms .

Yes it likely means that the new UBs replace Pheromosa and Buzzwole, and I hope the story involves UBs more than it did in SM. I also hope Nihilego is replaces but doubtful.

I think each UB will be getting replaced if we follow your theory of Burst and Assembly replacing Pheromosa and Buzzwole. I feel that if Nihilego wasn't getting replaced it would've been shown coming out of the Ultra Wormhole.

Back
Top Bottom