• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Doubling-dipping leaks. /vp/ - AMA Ultra Fake Leaker: US/UM, G8, And Beyond! - Pokémon - 4chan

They don't say anything major, but they provide interesting discussion at least.

Interesting...it isn't over the top as the previous leaks, which makes it more believable, though the first 2 lines are the most predictable.

Tapus getting new forms has been talked about in other leaks. It makes sense for them to pull a therian, but changing typings - that's seems like a reach.

The alola forms and UBs seem nicely described, but one thing that puts this on blast is that there are 2 new Oricorio forms yet only one new island, which somehow doesn't make much sense given the current Oricorio-Island color association.

But I'd love a fire/ice UB Burst

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the default Minior is considered Red so that's another point against the leak.

Another point that might prove the leak fake is that the Mankey and Spearow lines are already in Sun and Moon. I have a feeling that if they were to introduce new regional variants in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, they would use Pokémon that weren't in the old Alolan Pokédex. That is just my opinion plus the whole red Minior core probably makes it fake since the default core is the Red Core.

I must agree, he's been being very secretive about the leaker for months now and only now just stated that he mentioned something about Mantine after everyone saw the direct. You want credibility? Then tell us something we don't know.
his latest tweets claim we are getting alolan forms, some of which are at least part fire type. We also claims we'd get something at the tokyo game show or whatever, however the schedule for that thing has 0 mention of pokemon so, it's likely safe to say that guy has negative credibility at this point

How likely are we to get new alola forms at this stage ?
Anything is possible because we got new UBs and we have some reason to believe the "wishlist" leak might be legit. They had no reason to hide the existence of new UBs until now and yet they did so they could well be hiding alolan forms as well

That's safe to assume that there won't be anything at the gameshow. However, I believe something's happening on the 29th, so that would be a better candidate for when we get more news.

Keep in mind, the Chinese leak surfaced right after the trailer showing Salandit with someone claiming that a leak mentioned a fire lizard 2 weeks before the trailer. They also didn't provide a time stamp and the leak was so put there (No gyms) that no one trusted its credibility.
not the same thing though. They showed a leek that predicted the lizard before the trailer, whether there was a timestamp or not. This one is just pure bs posted 1-2days after the trailer

seriously,someome that here got twitter can ask him to stop BAITING US AGAIN?

seriously,IF YOU GOT SOMETHING REAL,show us that,or it's fucking fake,or you are a baiter

Searching someone to translate his "leak"

Lavandula ask to help and just get a +1

From this,we can see how much of a jerk this guy his
evidently an attention-seeker, his videos are clickbait havens as well

/vp/ - Hey everyone. My name isn't important, but I have - Pokémon - 4chan

If this guy gets USUM early, the whole game could be datamined.

Or at the very least, we should know all the nity-gritty well before actually playing the game normally.

/vp/ - Hey everyone. My name isn't important, but I have - Pokémon - 4chan

If this guy gets USUM early, the whole game could be datamined.

Or at the very least, we should know all the nity-gritty well before actually playing the game normally.

Clearly someone who's just joking around. Not only is it fishy in general he says to follow the YouTube link he posted to find out more and it's just a link to the Lazy Town YouTube channel lol

Again, it's impossible for anyone to have the games this early, there is not even a demo. If anybody had the games, they wouldn't be baiting about it on 4chan, they'd have spoiled and spread everything all over the internet already

Back
Top Bottom