• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

just saw it, is this real ?
DJ7TDbAVwAAZr7w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and note the absence of TS.....
Good God this is really hype if they just showed this from the start we'd all be more excited
I hope, if this is a new group, that they replace Aether so that we can keep our boy Guzma. Also, I have been relatively positive for USUM, but I definitely agree. This little ad is more exciting than a lot of their other prerelease news bits (I think other than new Pokes.)

Why didn't they just show this poster from the beginning? I was completely fed up with their marketing of this game until now. Sheesh.

Can anyone translate what it says on the side? My Japanese is super rusty. Is it just the whole "a new light shines on Alola" or something new?

Back
Top Bottom