• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

If I remember correctly, Faba was referred to as the Alola Branch Chief (and likewise, Wicke as assistant Branch Chief) but Lusamine's title as President made no mention of any specific branch. This gives me the impression that Lusamine is in charge of all of Aether (though she began to spend basically all her time in Alola once her fixation on Ultra Beasts developed) while Faba is the highest ranking officer of Alola's specific branch. Additionally, I believe was Lusamine's father who founded the Aether Foundation as a whole, and thus it would make sense for Lusamine to be in charge of the whole thing.

And if there was someone who ranked above Lusamine, wouldn't they notice when she went absolutely insane and intervene?

Seeing people from other branches of Alola would be awesome, though. I just don't think they would be Lusamine's superiors.
Maybe their Aether's board of directors then? Usually, companies have a few people at the top.

Also, there's a possibility that they're in on Lusamine's plans, so they could be just as insane as Lusamine for all we know. Heck, maybe they are covertly manipulating her for their own sinister agenda.

They said in the game that the Aether Foundation had different branches, didn't they?

They did. From the official site:

> The employees of the Aether Foundation shelter and care for Pokémon. Their uniforms appear to depend on which division they belong to.

And although it could easily be explained as a case of "we didn't want to make more than three models," we didn't see any Aether uniforms in SM other than the default two grunts and the guys with the helmets.

The problem I have with that is that it looks Mysterious Person No. 2 only has one on the right while Lillie has one on both the right and left.

Also, Alola looks much drier than before.
Maybe that trailer is a leak? :eek:
What if the guy who made that fake USUM trailer secretly works for Game Freak, or was at least hired to troll us while subtly hinting about stuff that would actually be a part of USUM through said trailer and his previous Stars trailer? That youtuber could be Game Freak's answer to an official version of the riddler for SM.

Guys... with this new poster, the Chinese Leak 2.0 makes a lot of sense.
It said that there will be a renewed organization from older gen people,
and it also said that Lillie will surprise you a lot.

Not exactly confirmed, but certainly makes sense.
I do see the Chinese Leak is reliable then the other leaks, so it does make since, especially on the Alola map, the pokemon league is established, Hau might choose the pokemon that is stronger than your, takes one step ahead of you, then becomes champion, although his personality won't change, it's possibly confirmed for Alternate universe, and it looks like the player and mom been in Alola, because I don't see any moving boxes, so it looks like they been to Alola a year later, The new poster is hinting new villains, maybe the Aether Foundation won't be villains this time and I don't know if Team Skull will return, so the new villain team might be the Faller, and finally Lillie surprises you a lot, she might be a trainer either before or after she travels to Kanto, on the poster, Lillie's holding a pokeball. So yeah, Chinese leaks does make since.

These look like completely new characters, because the hair/bangs don't match neither Lillie nor the female protag nor Wicke nor anyone we've seen before (unless somebody got a redesign obviously). People speculate the farthest char on the left is Faba because of the pose, but Faba only had a SIMILAR pose in his battle model, otherwise hand behind the back is Maxie/Saturn's pose as well (and Maxie's adjusting his glasses, so his other arm is also raised like the mystery character) If these are somehow comprised of old villainteam characters, then that gives some water to the 1-year-later leak, because Lillie also seems to become a trainer now (pokeball in hand).

Also, has anyone noticed that this little bit looks to be Hau's hand which is covered by a small piece of cloth? (inb4 that's hau's "new look" :p )
431cae0330.jpg

These look like completely new characters, because the hair/bangs don't match neither Lillie nor the female protag nor Wicke nor anyone we've seen before (unless somebody got a redesign obviously). People speculate the farthest char on the left is Faba because of the pose, but Faba only had a SIMILAR pose in his battle model, otherwise hand behind the back is Maxie/Saturn's pose as well (and Maxie's adjusting his glasses, so his other arm is also raised like the mystery character) If these are somehow comprised of old villainteam characters, then that gives some water to the 1-year-later leak, because Lillie also seems to become a trainer now (pokeball in hand).

Also, has anyone noticed that this little bit looks to be Hau's hand which is covered by a small piece of cloth? (inb4 that's hau's "new look" :p )
431cae0330.jpg
Saturn return will be meh,i mean,we are gonna get the remakes on the switch so...

Already a new desing :/

Saturn return will be meh,i mean,we are gonna get the remakes on the switch so...

Already a new desing :/
Yeah we are definitely getting DP remakes, I also doubt Galactic are returning in that fashion.

But one also has to wonder, what does that mean for the villain team emblems we have in the photo studio? They have some reason to make 3d model designs for each team's outfits if they're going to be in the photo studio (I assume, idk what else they could be for if not the outfits), so it's curious how they will incorporate that as well

EDIT: Also, characters like Cynthia and Colress made a return before their respective games are due for remakes, so I guess nothing stops them from making characters from Sinnoh/Unova/anything return

EDIT: Also, characters like Cynthia and Colress made a return before their respective games are due for remakes, so I guess nothing stops them from making characters from Sinnoh/Unova/anything return

Though those appearances weren't plot-relevant, they were just cameos.

Though those appearances weren't plot-relevant, they were just cameos.
Yeah, I'm talking about the fact that Colress got his own redesign just for an irrelevant cameo :p (Cynthia didn't though) So nothing stops them from redesigning literally any old gen character like Red/Blue/Colress/Grimsley (Anabel even)

I was looking at the poster, it said something about 9/22, what will happen on September 22th, is it a distribution?

Attachments

• DJ7TDbAVwAAZr7w.jpg
    DJ7TDbAVwAAZr7w.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom