• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Here's a "leak" I just found: /vp/ - Here are the true leaks: -the new group are the Pr - Pokémon - 4chan

Here's a screenshot of it:
IMG_0186.PNG

Here's a "leak" I just found: /vp/ - Here are the true leaks: -the new group are the Pr - Pokémon - 4chan

View attachment 104322

"It's more complicated than this I'll explain later"

lol no you're just to lazy to come up with an actual good fake leak

Also, echoing some previous posts in this thread, isn't it convenient how this post about a new evil group shows up a few hours after we get new evidence for the existence of different antagonists?

At least its abysmal failure to be convincing is kind of funny, in a way that suggests I've been paying way too much attention to these leaks.

i feel like that guy got lost in his own bs along the way. Simply tragic. Those people should just get out already

View attachment 104322

Seems they've also got drawings for said leak.

Prizoma.png
UB Nest.png
UB Hole.png
UB Hole 2.png

Other things they've said is UB Nest is purple while UB Hole is yellow. These two UBs and the "Prism Cult" will be revealed on September 29th.

It doesn't really sound farfetched to me, though I would be expecting a video this week since the poster was put up this week... At least there's drawings this time.

Other things they've said is UB Nest is purple while UB Hole is yellow. These two UBs and the "Prism Cult" will be revealed on September 29th.

It doesn't really sound farfetched to me, though I would be expecting a video this week since the poster was put up this week... At least there's drawings this time.

Oh, there's art! I rescind my comment about it being a lazy leak. Still think it's fake, though.

Also, I can't look at UB Hole without seeing a Dalek, and my entire knowlegde of Doctor Who comes from friends and family who watch it.

Hella funny it's posted hours after I and another persob refer to them as fallers.

-rides on info revealed literally hours ago
-rides on info revealed in the trailer few days ago
-makes up some obvious bs based on recently revealed info
-claims info on the 29th as if we don't already have that confirmed with gamesweek and pokeshopper merch..so..rides on already confirmed info
-2 of the UBs look like haunted brick's cousins which have the same concept of "multiple self-sufficient beings come together to form a bigger one" , one even looks like a deformed dusclops.

Just....stop already and wait for the games I'd say

UB nest looks like some fan art of Mega Exrggutor influenced by Ultra Space.

i m kinda pissed for certain leakers use clickbaits these type of wannabe make me think its better wait nintendo direct and in minus measure read the confirmed information posted in confirmed things soki's thread

i m kinda pissed for certain leakers use clickbaits these type of wannabe make me think its better wait nintendo direct and in minus measure read the confirmed information posted in confirmed things soki's thread
It's annoying, 4chan is teeming with people trying to ride on recent info and most of them are so bad they haven't even checked the pokemon website to see that Lillie still stole Nebby from Aether and that Lusamine is still crazy

That one new Pokémon will probably be another new Ultra Beast. Maybe it'll be the Ice Beast that everyone keeps speculating?

Could we expect fire as well or fairy ?

Would be good to see a beast of any of those types :)
I think it's safe to assume burst is at least part fire due to the name and theme (fireworks/candle hands) It may even be fire/ice for all we know. UBs tend to go for rare typings usually (except xurkitree) - steel/flying, grass/steel, bug/fighting , dark/dragon, rock/poison are all either unique typings or typings that belong to like 1-2 other pokemon

also @everyone

We are talking about Gamesweek in Milan which is 29th sept. -1st October. Ohmori and Iwao will be there and the only info we know is that they will showcase a battle from USUM for everyone there. It's unknown whether it will be a random wifi battle or anything else but with the demonstration being a battle, we can get the following:
-new pokemon/alolan form/new ub being used by somebody in the battle
-showcase a new battle facility to show the battle (last year they showed battle royal) e.g. the rumored gym simulator or something
-show new clothing/hairstyles/ new moves/z moves

Furthermore, Pokeshopper expects 1 new reveal on the 29th, which is likely to be a pokemon in the powerful category (e.g. pseudo and up). Last I checked, it was a picture with 3 mysteries. Paul Ryan said 2 of them are most likely necrolion/necrobat, but the third might be new. If it would showcase the new UBs, it wouldnt make sense to choose 1 over the other, if not, it can be something new

On the 22nd is Tokyo Game Show, which never has anything, nor does it have pokemon in its schedule, that was part of Phillyguy's bsing for the Nth time, so disregard it

Back
Top Bottom