• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah but what about "deliberately false info"

I argued against the John 3 leak not long ago and that's the counterargument that was brought.
There's a difference between 1-2 smaller things being wrong and ..like..you know.. only a single thing being correct in a leak :p

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/910476736340602881

Nothing here that wasn't already widely speculated, but this seems to show Lycanroc, Mimikyu, and Kommo-o's Z-Crystals. The yellow one could maybe be Togedemaru instead, but in any case the Mimikyu one is almost guaranteed, and if the Mimikyu and Lycanroc shots from the first trailer were Z-Moves than it's almost certain that the Togedemaru scene will be a Z-Move as well.

I'm expecting Mimikyu's Z-Move to be based off Shadow Claw. It doesn't have a signature move but the crystal seems more fitting for a Ghost move than a Fairy move, and Mimikyu's dark claws are actually incorporated into its design, making me feel like it would fit the best.

I hope Pyukumuku gets a Z-Move.

There's a difference between 1-2 smaller things being wrong and ..like..you know.. only a single thing being correct in a leak :p

Right, but we don't know anything now that we didn't back when I was shooting at it. :p

Well, either way, I think we agree it's a pretty bad "leak."

Nothing here that wasn't already widely speculated, but this seems to show Lycanroc, Mimikyu, and Kommo-o's Z-Crystals. The yellow one could maybe be Togedemaru instead, but in any case the Mimikyu one is almost guaranteed, and if the Mimikyu and Lycanroc shots from the first trailer were Z-Moves than it's almost certain that the Togedemaru scene will be a Z-Move as well.

I'm expecting Mimikyu's Z-Move to be based off Shadow Claw. It doesn't have a signature move but the crystal seems more fitting for a Ghost move than a Fairy move, and Mimikyu's dark claws are actually incorporated into its design, making me feel like it would fit the best.

Lycanium Z is brown, though. Not red.

LycaniumZ.png

My guess is they're Solgaleo and Lunala's.

EDIT: Other than that, I could see them being Turtonator and Mimikyu's.

This is Kommonium-Z. Those just looks like re-stylized Z-crystals.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
I hope all the Gen7 mons that have signature moves get a Z-Move, too.

I need a Tsareenum-Z
That's my hope too! Seriously, if you're going to want to make a physical grass mon used with its signature move, then it needs to be more powerful instead of keeping the poor thing from learning stronger physical STAB moves. A Z-Move might be just the thing for Tsareena in this case.

I felt the same way with Mega. People just kept complaining how OP they were lol. I'm so glad to have a break from that somewhat with SM. Seems more and more likely that we won't get any new Alola forms this time around. Has anything pointed to us getting any more?

rotom-dex-dx-crop.jpg

According to Pokejungle,

" to correspond with the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, an upgraded version is being advertised in Japan with a bigger screen and “complete records of Alola’s 400 + available Pokémon”!

Could this mean more new UB's and Alola Forms or just an expanded dex with old pokemon we didn't get last time ?

View attachment 104394

According to Pokejungle,

" to correspond with the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, an upgraded version is being advertised in Japan with a bigger screen and “complete records of Alola’s 400 + available Pokémon”!

Could this mean more new UB's and Alola Forms or just an expanded dex with old pokemon we didn't get last time ?

Both? Both would be good. If you count Marshadow, there is 302 Pokemon available in Alola. GameXplain pointed out that in the new trailer from the Direct, Rockruff's 'dex number has changed and it is now later in the 'dex...

I still think it makes sense that Pokemon like Mantine, Bellossom and Tropius got added. Also their subsequent post evos. Maybe a few Johto-Alolan forms and a few UBs that aren't Burst or Array.

Taken all together, having 98 new Pokemon added wouldn't be bad or unheard of...

View attachment 104394

According to Pokejungle,

nope i think its only for jotho entries

View attachment 104394

According to Pokejungle,

20 new forms could be expected but could this 400+ might mean the addition of past gen Pokemon into the game or is it separate Alola's Dex ?

20 new forms could be expected but could this 400+ might mean the addition of past gen Pokemon into the game or is it separate Alola's Dex ?

Means like with ORAS, BW2 and the like, its just adding older pokemon not present into the current game pokedex such as Mantine for example. We can expect 20ish new forms at most and the rest will be older pokemon that didnt make the alola dex like last time I would imagine.

Means like with ORAS, BW2 and the like, its just adding older pokemon not present into the current game pokedex such as Mantine for example. We can expect 20ish new forms at most and the rest will be older pokemon that didnt make the alola dex like last time I would imagine.
:p Don't expect USUM to add more alolan forms than SM did (18) ... TBH I think we'd be lucky to even get 10...but I'm still scared we aren't getting any at all :( The good thing about alolan forms being Johto pokemon (presumably) is that most of them have 2-stage families so even if we'd get as few as 10 alolan forms total, it still means we'd see like 5 families get a form

Back
Top Bottom