• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

https://i.********/vp/1506088151081.png

The big-boobed female in the middle seems to have purplish long hair, the little girl apparently has reddish or pink hair. I think they're all new characters.

It's possible the wishlist leak is true, since apparently Hau does get a different development in USUM. Can anybody translate this?
c4ba72724f.jpg

I think that's a new scene where Hau says something like "I'll overcome the king!" <- I google translated that so if somebody with proper japanese skills can translate :p

Based on the above (if Hau is really talking about a king) ^ plus the fact that all space-suit chars seem to have features/hairs befitting royals, could they be the royal family of alola that we've heard about?
He says I'll do whatever it takes to surpass the Island King!! He's taking about Hala.
Seems like Hau has a bit of an attitude haha

Isn't Island King/Queen what they call kahunas in the japanese version. His goal seems to be the same as SM

EDIT: Oops, people already posted as I was typing it, but yeah

Oh, right... are they called "kingu" ? Because what Hau says is "kingu" in romaji and he doesn't mention "island"

So this is the "logo" of these mysterious guys, isn't it?
7uw3Fb7.png

I have a deja-vu that I've seen this before...

So wasn't there a leak or someone that said we would get a new trailer on the 22nd cus that turned out to be true?

To add onto this, it looks like Jangmo-o is #381, which would make its evolutions #382 & #383. If Cosmog is #387, then what happened to the Tapus? There's not enough space for them between them, unless they're placed before the Jangmo-o line. Have they been placed in a Switch-exclusive app just like Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus with the 3DS?

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/911088148058333191

There's also this.

The Tapus could've been moved to be earlier kind of like what happened with the Swords of Justice and Kamis (both dropped to be around the 2/3 mark whereas before they were at the end like any other Legendary).

Also, have they ever removed Pokémon between regional dexes? I don't think even the Kamis were removed despite the Dream Radar app and it wouldn't make sense to just remove the Tapus outright since they're important to Alolan lore, so it'd be odd for them to completely be missing.

So wasn't there a leak or someone that said we would get a new trailer on the 22nd cus that turned out to be true?

You may be thinking of this one?

/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33508706

It doesn't specify the 22nd, but it does predict a 1:30-2:00 trailer "near the end of the month."

However, it also says that Lillie isn't at Kukui's lab, which isn't correct according to the main site (she's still Kukui's assistant).

The Tapus could've been moved to be earlier kind of like what happened with the Swords of Justice and Kamis (both dropped to be around the 2/3 mark whereas before they were at the end like any other Legendary).

Also, have they ever removed Pokémon between regional dexes? I don't think even the Kamis were removed despite the Dream Radar app and it wouldn't make sense to just remove the Tapus outright since they're important to Alolan lore, so it'd be odd for them to completely be missing.
They never removed pokemon from the regional dex, but BW-> BW2 had a radical change of number order for both legendaries and wild pokemon (with the addition of old-gen ones naturally). Genies and Musketeers were moved way earlier than other legendaries and it's likely because you encounter them earlier in the respective games.

Even DP -> PT had a rather weirdo numbering because it added regular pokemon after dialga and palkia xD

All that said, it's entirely possible the order changed, but the overall is still 402 (or 403 if we get a new myth)

Wasn't there a leak about ride Pokemon having their mini-games? Or was is spec?

Since the Island challenge is confirmed to return, doesn't that make the John Gamefreak III Esq. leaks false?

Not to mention it also claimed there would be Alolan Mantine and that Gladion would run away with Cosmog. If it was just one of those things that was wrong then maybe I could see the "deliberately false info" thing, but these are three (rather difficult to misinterpret) claims that are blatantly debunked. I agree that it's time to finally put this one in the fake category once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom