• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

All that said, it's entirely possible the order changed, but the overall is still 402 (or 403 if we get a new myth)
Does this mean that we only get the two new Ultra Beasts that have been already revealed? :(

Not to mention it also claimed there would be Alolan Mantine and that Gladion would run away with Cosmog. If it was just one of those things that was wrong then maybe I could see the "deliberately false info" thing, but these are three (rather difficult to misinterpret) claims that are blatantly debunked. I agree that it's time to finally put this one in the fake category once and for all.

Combined with that, and I think it's safe to say that John III is fake, or at the very least unreliable.

Well we have less than 60 days now until release folks!

That Mantine minigame is super fucking awesome. Kinda gimmicky and very reminiscent of flying on Lati@s. But I love it and it's great.

So is that poster for sure fake? Cause like. What's that one Pokemon? Below Guzzlord.

Well we have less than 60 days now until release folks!

That Mantine minigame is super fucking awesome. Kinda gimmicky and very reminiscent of flying on Lati@s. But I love it and it's great.

So is that poster for sure fake? Cause like. What's that one Pokemon? Below Guzzlord.
Alolan Golem

https://i.********/vp/1506088151081.png

The big-boobed female in the middle seems to have purplish long hair, the little girl apparently has reddish or pink hair. I think they're all new characters.

It's possible the wishlist leak is true, since apparently Hau does get a different development in USUM. Can anybody translate this?
c4ba72724f.jpg

I think that's a new scene where Hau says something like "I'll overcome the king!" <- I google translated that so if somebody with proper japanese skills can translate :p

Based on the above (if Hau is really talking about a king) ^ plus the fact that all space-suit chars seem to have features/hairs befitting royals, could they be the royal family of alola that we've heard about?

Please put large images under spoiler tags, so people don't have to scroll just to get past the image ;) I've spoiler tagged it for now, but please keep it in mind for the future! :D

With the recent trailer done and analysed, do we have any specific leaks that are the most likely at this point ? Can we expect any more patterns ?

With the recent trailer done and analysed, do we have any specific leaks that are the most likely at this point ? Can we expect any more patterns ?
Only the wishlist still holds some water..even chinese leak v2 seems untrue right now because Lillie will not surprise you a lot apparently..least not from the footage we've seen. It also doesn't seem like the games take place 1 year later than SM did but we don't really know for sure.

As for the wishlist, it seems that Hau might indeed pull a Blue (and get a better outfit when he's revealed a champion or something) because they are implying his story will diverge from SM and be at the very least more developed. This time around, Hau seems to get his own resolve which might result in him 1-upping us by being a champion. That leak is vague enough to not be disproven just yet. The chill pill part is still iffy though.

Any other leaks imo sound like bs at this point (and always sounded like bs)

I'm a bit confused. Why is the Anonymous 4Chan rumour declared fake it only got 2 things wrong, and the John GameFreak III rumour still unconfirmed when it has more things wrong?

• We know Lillie is with Nebby on the Mele Mele bridge, so Gladion isn't the one who's with Nebby
  • Trials are still very much a thing, so that's already a falsehood on the rumour
  • Hau is still a rival, arguing against him being the Mele Mele kahuna and not being a rival anymore
  • There is no Alolan Mantine
I strongly argue this is more then enough to declare the John Gamfreak III rumour fake.

I'm a bit confused. Why is the Anonymous 4Chan rumour declared fake it only got 2 things wrong, and the John GameFreak III rumour still unconfirmed when it has more things wrong?

• We know Lillie is with Nebby on the Mele Mele bridge, so Gladion isn't the one who's with Nebby
  • Trials are still very much a thing, so that's already a falsehood on the rumour
  • Hau is still a rival, arguing against him being the Mele Mele kahuna and not being a rival anymore
  • There is no Alolan Mantine
I strongly argue this is more then enough to declare the John Gamfreak III rumour fake.
I believe it's because Soki didn't have time to update that whole list yet :p and not that the leak is something more credible than the other

That leak was obvious Ultra Tapu Bulushit from the very beginning...

EDIT 2: The John GameFreak III (or whatever) leaks say that there is no island challenge, which is now false since the player still has the trials amulet.

Also John GameFreak III leak mentions Alolan mantine. He also said that the rival is now a girl, but Hau is confirmed as the rival I guess. It said that Hau runs a trial, which I guess might be fake. It also said that you need to use Necromium-Z to achieve the box legend forms, which is false.

According to Soki, they were kept up just for formality, since we didn’t have concrete evidence. But now we have evidence that Hai is the rival, and the Island challenge is confirmed fully.

That leak was obvious Ultra Tapu Bulushit from the very beginning...

According to Soki, they were kept up just for formality, since we didn’t have concrete evidence. But now we have evidence that Hai is the rival, and the Island challenge is confirmed fully.
hey i'm very sorry for swearing at you last time i was just having a bad day that's all ok

Bug/Ice-type Alolan Masquerain. Make it happen.

Ice/Psychic-type Alolan Noctowl. Make it happen.

Oh HELL YES. I need both of these ASAP. Though I feel like they'll probably stick to just Kanto/Johto Alolan forms in USUM (pls let there be new ones). I need Alolan Vileplume/Bellossom and that Ice/Psychic Alolan Noctowl PLS GAMEFREAK.

Back
Top Bottom