• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kind of surprised that the Poké Finder is back. It was a cute time-waster in SM, but ultimately didn't add up to much. I mean, I guess, they've got the programming and what-not done for it anyway so why let that go to waste, but still. Maybe they'll improve it a bit?

Everything else was expected.

Kind of surprised that the Poké Finder is back. It was a cute time-waster in SM, but ultimately didn't add up to much. I mean, I guess, they've got the programming and what-not done for it anyway so why let that go to waste, but still. Maybe they'll improve it a bit?

Everything else was expected.

To be honest, I don’t see why anyone would think that Poke Finder is lost when we get Alola Photo Club. It looks like an expansion to Poke Finder.

To be honest, I don’t see why anyone would think that Poke Finder is lost when we get Alola Photo Club. It looks like an expansion to Poke Finder.

Photo Club looked replacement-ey to me but I did think it could go either way, I was just leaning more toward replacement.

Last edited:
Please Game Freak, add some side quests related to the Poké Finder in the same vain as Pokémon Snap! Maybe have us unlock more options for it as you do the Photo Club as well. That's really all Game Freak needs to do in order to fix the Poké Finder in my opinion.

I think that these games will be fun, but I wasn't super certain about sun and moon the first time I saw it... I think it definitely surprised me and I try not to judge a game before I play it!

We've got one wrong now for the USUM Wishlist Leak which said 'cut the camera feature.
it actually said (they probably wont) ...so it implies wishful thinking ..also some people think camera bs doesn't mean pokefinder, but camera angles, so it's once again vague enough to not be wrong

Anyways, whoever imagined plaza wouldnt return in the same gen was nothing but delusional, so yeah... I never expected the sm features to be axed in the same gen, but i do hope they were improved from SM.... that said, the guidebook doesn't mention new features in the description, so there's nothing indicating that we won't get new features or even facilities (I mean, we do know that new features like mantine surf and photo studio exist)

If the National Pokédex is in USUM, I wonder if that means they actually went through and wrote new Pokédex entries for every Pokémon. I highly doubt it, but I guess they've surprised me before.

If the National Pokédex is in USUM, I wonder if that means they actually went through and wrote new Pokédex entries for every Pokémon. I highly doubt it, but I guess they've surprised me before.

What I find more likely is that they just made new entries for the expanded Alola Dex, and then re-hashed every other entry.

@everyone

Just a reminder that BW2 and Platinum pokedexes were all over the place in comparison to BW and DP :p

It's entirely possible that the order changed and that the UBs aren't at the back of the dex anymore (or that not the same UBs are anyway) In gen 5, the dex was reordered for BW2 in accordance to how early you encounter the respective pokemon, e.g. the musketeers and genies were way earlier in the dex than they were in BW and so on. SM's dex was a bit messy imo so it's also possible that they will reorder it in accordance to the new additions and when/where you can see them etc

Ofc, it's also possible that this is indeed the order and these 2 UBs are the only new UBs we're getting, but even that much doesn't exclude the possibility of getting new alolan forms or new regular pokemon, OR a new myth that goes at the end of the dex

Also, regarding the skull logo. I do believe that it doesn't have to mean anything at all. After all, it can simply be a PROP, just like all the other villain team logos exist in the photo studio. Does that mean all 7 teams return? :p Doubt it. I wouldn't say Skull exists in USUM just because we saw their logo as a prop sticker and because we can wear skull hats (which we can probably do with the other villain teams too) That said, don't get me wrong, I still think every leak we currently have is a load of BS except the wishlist which may or may not be bs.

This topic surfaced on 4chan today and it looks like Z-Lillie's dialogue changed from SM to USUM. She's no longer talking about saving her mother apparently so maybe Lusamine does take a chill pill?

According to the poster, she's now saying something like: "But, one should help others! That’s what being in Alola has taught me!”

https://i.********/vp/1506223424195.png
demo tasuke aubekidesu!
arora de osori wa mashita!
something changes in her but still dissaproves his pressence...
PD: always GTS be suck

From memory one of the earlier USUM prima guides on Amazon mentioned a National Dex as well, its a safe bet its in USUM since a few guides have mentioned it thus far. I know every second and following game in a generation has always had move tutors of some kind since gen 2, I wonder if we can expect them in USUM as well ?

Oh boy more unbacked 4Chan rumours! /vp/ - Hi guys really hope we dont get in trouble for thi - Pokémon - 4chan

But honestly with all the Pikachu pandering this could be legit? idk

A boy another leak. But, a bit different. It seems to be encrypted. /vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun Moon Leaks - Pokémon - 4chan

Any detectives round here? Cause I watched gravity falls but I never really got the clues just let others do it. Maybe this site could help Gravity Falls: Break the Code!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom