• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

The leak that talked about kiawe not being the captain...that one seems a bit believable to me :v

Also,they can easily make exclusive things for charizard even in gen 7 lmao (Like they did with Chary X)
But we have Totem Marowak replacing Salazzle. So he's definitely still a Captain.

There might be a new battle facility in these games after all based on the guide book information. Notice how it is listed separately to the Tree and Royal.
Well, that seems hopeful at least...does the fact it only mentions 4 islands mean the cloud doesn't hide one or that they don't wanna spoil it?
The leak that talked about kiawe not being the captain...that one seems a bit believable to me :v

Also,they can easily make exclusive things for charizard even in gen 7 lmao (Like they did with Chary X)
Sorry, but I think 0 captains changed because on the japanese website, in the trials section, there's a picture of all of them except acerola and mina (and we know they're captains) so it implies the captains are all the same as sm

Mmm,some people said that the hiker replaced kiawe,i don't know if this is true

Kiawe's on the Trial Captain page in the Japanese site. Of course he's not getting replaced. What they could do is add more Trials/Trial Captains, but I'm not sure on that idea.

Supposedly the whole "Battle Facility" thing was a mistranslation. They are all on the same line. The section is called "Battle Facility" and under it is Battle Royal and Battle Tree so it is a false alarm. "And more" could mean something though
Tbh, I wasn't expecting a new Battle Facility, plus why would we have a Battle Tree, Battle Royal, and Festival Plaza, we might get an update instead of take one out, and add in a new one. I'm wondering how the Festival Plaza would work, because Miiverse is shutting down on Nov 7th.

Tbh, I wasn't expecting a new Battle Facility, plus why would we have a Battle Tree, Battle Royal, and Festival Plaza, we might get an update instead of take one out, and add in a new one. I'm wondering how the Festival Plaza would work, because Miiverse is shutting down on Nov 7th.
Plaza has nothing to do with Royal and Tree, and there's always a Battle Tower-equivalent in games, Unova had no issues having that + PWT + Subway + White Forest tree

While I don't expect a full blown frontier, it's still possible we get a smaller facility e.g. the hypothetical gym simulator and whatnot

Is there a source on the battle being confirmed to showcase new Z-Moves?
It's a hard guess on my end but considering that the new Z moves have various effects in battles, I'd say that's what they're going to show.

One of the 4chan leaks said that one of the characters at the battle tree was Higanaa, which I think was a misspelling of Higana. The thing is the rest of the characters are shown with their English names.

Back
Top Bottom