• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

What time is the gameplay gonna be shown tomorrow?

Do we have specific times for timezones when we can expect the battle to take place ? Guessing 29th in Japan yes ?

there is going to be a live stream ?

I think the live demo will take place at 4pm italian time today, and no idea if there will be a stream..

There will be a stream for the pokken dx tournament,i don't know if the battle will be shown in this stream too

weird, i was sure it's today.
I was too..because half the articles say 29th, the other half say tomorrow..either way, i can't find the info on the gamesweek website so idk, i guess we can just see if anything happens today at 4pm italian time?

source on that? :/ Official source that is...cause i've looked through like 6 italian articles from sites and half say 29th
the pokemon millenium news,also...on the stream schedule,nothing about usum is there so...xd

the pokemon millenium news,also...on the stream schedule,nothing about usum is there so...xd
https://i.********/vp/1506689148074.png
this was posted on 4chan, is it really from the official gamesweek page?
Either way, it seems it will be tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
https://i.********/vp/1506689148074.png

this was posted on 4chan, is it really from the official gamesweek page?
Either way, it seems it will be tomorrow
I don't seem to get the page this belongs to...

Back
Top Bottom