• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That lusamine cutscene...Takes a chill pill seems confirmed now,also,someone in the Pokémon millenium stream translated the lusamine cutscene as something like "stay away,that thing is a monster" ,and of course...

the lillie cutscene too seems to confirm the lillie will surprise you a lot thing,and...

THAT WAS THE LEAGUE?

3rd light not legends

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-04-07.30.07.jpg
    PicsArt_10-04-07.30.07.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 125
There's a lot of things we didn't get a good look at. I hope an English trailer comes soon, along with a Website update.
Aghhh I don't want them to talk that much in a website update about this trailer... :(((
but I also want to know a lot of things about it...

Well, I think we have grounds to believe Lusamine takes a chill pill. We don't know how her events take place, but I believe she still did something bad, maybe trying to get necrozma for herself and failing, ending up beaten on the ground. It's at that point that she "takes a chill pill" in the sense that she isn't batsh*t crazy or possessed, but realizes her own mistakes without Lillie having to talk sense into her, so that's kind of a "chill pill" I guess.

Even with Gladion in Aether, Hau seems to be keeping his usual personality, so I'm still not sure what pulling a Blue entails for him. Maybe we will only see him become champion and sport a new piece of clothing, idk.

Anyway, while the leak seems to be coming together, we have yet to see new alolan forms or new pokemon for that matter (unless new pokemon means old gen ones added to the dex), so idk..

If I recall correctly, the Chinese SM leak wasn't right about everything, so even a real leak isn't infallible.

If I recall correctly, the Chinese SM leak wasn't right about everything, so even a real leak isn't infallible.
yeah there's that too, altho that's the one part id want this leak to be correct about along with the better battle facility..

Back
Top Bottom