• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Just a reminder that we entered the CoroCoro zone, let's hope they bring us something new :p

As was stated in the CoroCoro thread, that is the cover of CoroCoro Ichiban, the sister magazine to CoroCoro.

I wonder if they'll show how you obtain the new Necrozma forms. Like, do you need another key item? Or can it be done with a Z-Crystal? Or will it be something else entirely? I'd like to know this as it'd help determine the real leaks from the fake rumours.

Well,with bw2 they revealed the PWT,so...it can be a battle facility,or something else.

But anyway,i really hope that the "jurassic park"will be complete this time

With VGC 2018 rules allowing Megas, specially October 31st is the last day to get the rest of Mega Stones in SM, I wonder, will Mega stones be accessible in USUM, or will Pokebank will update to allow items, to access Mega Stones and transfer them from SM to USUM?

anyway...how many weeks before the release date the CIA leaked?

Since we are coming closer to that period again

I just want the cia to be leaked for the ost :v

anyway...how many weeks before the release date the CIA leaked?

Since we are coming closer to that period again

I just want the cia to be leaked for the ost :v
it leaked 9 days before the release

Comes out on the 15th. So Wednesday or Thursday will probably be the earliest we get something. If we get anything. We are getting hella close to the release, so it's also likely that we won't get anything. Who knows.

We may get a demo version, so if that comes out then we may get leaks as big as the demo leak last year. If not then at least we'll have a taste of how USUM will be

We may get a demo version, so if that comes out then we may get leaks as big as the demo leak last year. If not then at least we'll have a taste of how USUM will be
Do we really need demo tho? we know how the game works.
i was also thinking about demo, but what they can do there? only a z-move that we can get from the demo? maybe..
if in the next trailer we are not getting anything about demo, then it's not gonna happen.

With VGC 2018 rules allowing Megas, specially October 31st is the last day to get the rest of Mega Stones in SM, I wonder, will Mega stones be accessible in USUM, or will Pokebank will update to allow items, to access Mega Stones and transfer them from SM to USUM?

My bet is that all Mega Stones will be available in-game in USUM.

Eh, doubt it. The SM demo was announced on October 4th and the ORAS demo was announced on September 11th. There's really no reason to have a demo since it's not a new region or a remake such as ORAS.

Mantine surf :p

Which is just an expansion of the Ride Pokemon feature that we've gotten in SM. Mantine Surf isn't really enough for a demo. We're already getting Dusk Lycanroc via Wi-Fi, so they can't use that. I don't think they'd want to pull the same thing as the ORAS demo where there's nothing actually exclusive to it.

Back
Top Bottom