• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I think someone said UBs are basically sub-legendary Pokemon, so it could stand to reason that UBs could evolve. There isn't a precedent, but you never know what GF has in store. :)
Type:Null is classified as sub-Legendary like the UBs and it evolves. And Solgaleo/Lunala are full on Legendaries, yet my avi is a Pokemon capable of evolving into them.
Game Freak makes everthing possible the fact of talking this its waste of time after all when game freak put evolutions in legendary its because gamefreak wants when UB have evolutions its because game freak want it too day after day surprises us with impossible things

What new Z move can we expect next ? Marshadow and Togedemaru are the next likely I'd assume since they are from that first USUM trailer ?

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. First, it reveals special Z Moves for Dusk Mane Necrozma which turns Sunsteel Strike into the move, and Dawn Wings Necrozma which turns Moongeist Beam into Moonlight Blaster. It also introduces a new move known by Dusk Mane Necrozma called Photon Geyser
It also confirms both of the new forms of Necrozma have got the ability Prism Armor.
In addition to this, it mentions Z Rotom Power, where if you have good compatibility with Rotom, it can power up Z-Moves. Rotom Dex also has various new features introduced in the game. The magazine lists it as becoming more like you the more you use it. "

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/917709638363119616

I was wondering why no one was talking about it in the USUM News and trailers section but I guess we're talking here.
No alolan forms in sight.. Is the dream dead?

Unless they keep Alolan forms as a secret it's unlikely to expect any at this stage which is a shame given the huge johto hype.

Looks like Z moves is the focus, I am glad that rotom dex has better utility this time.

Unless they keep Alolan forms as a secret it's unlikely to expect any at this stage which is a shame given the huge johto hype.

Looks like Z moves is the focus, I am glad that rotom dex has better utility this time.
It's hard to imagine they would ignore the fact that Alolan Forms was the most well received news of this Generation and not make new ones for a game still in Alola. This isn't like the Mega Evolution situation where their excuse was that Megas was more of a Kalos thing.
If we're still in Alola there is no reason not to make new Regional variants (especially since these games could be the last opportunity we'll get more).

I'm hoping they're just keeping them under wraps but that's not the usual GF MO so I'm starting to lose hope..

Edit1:

"In addition to this, it mentions Z Rotom Power, where if you have good compatibility with Rotom, it can power up Z-Moves by letting you use 2 Z-Moves in one battle. "

Oh... this is big!

That's fairly huge

Will these powers be for online battles or just ingame like Pokemon amie ?

Sounds hella OP XD

Online battles going to be a mess

found a new pokemon in the latest corocoro leak
Capture4.PNG

A new UB maybe?

Anyway, I'm glad that the Necrozma forms get exclusive moves at least. Rotom dex upgrades are nice as well. Although Alolan forms appear very less likely now. Still won't lose hope until the game is released.
i was looking at that pokemon when the leak was out and just had to post it

Back
Top Bottom