• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I think it's Kommo-o because it's a Double Battle, plus it's a better chance of Kommo-o using his signature Z-move.

So back to business boys.
Apparently this was found
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/iFlamexYT/status/918103532590587905

Essentially this suggests that we have two trailers coming on the way for this month possibly. We already know one will be about the mascots new Z moves and Rotom's new features but I have no idea what another one would detail.
Nonetheless, take this as you will

I could see the final spot being whatever the new battle facility is. I can't imagine them not having some kind additional facility or change to the tree. They haven't mentioned it at all so I think that's what it'll be. Kind of boring, but at this point I'm not sure what else to expect.

By light thing, is that alot of people said the eyes in the light could be what may be Necrozma's true form, cause those TOMY toys of the two formes do not have the eyes.

I wonder if something like that gym simulation concept is the big reveal. Since people want gyms to return it may be big enough to make people buy the game if they see a gym or something ?

So back to business boys.
Apparently this was found
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/iFlamexYT/status/918103532590587905

Essentially this suggests that we have two trailers coming on the way for this month possibly. We already know one will be about the mascots new Z moves and Rotom's new features but I have no idea what another one would detail.
Nonetheless, take this as you will

These two Coming Soon things were there for a while now, and Z-move/Rotom features would fit on Game System, so...

Does this mean anything ? More merchandise leaks ?

Attachments

• IMG_0747.PNG
    IMG_0747.PNG
    311.3 KB · Views: 89
A new trailer is out but as people guessed here, it just talks about the rotom dex features and Z moves. I hope another trailer comes out next week. It does confirm that the other pokemon was Kommo-o though.

Ew,it was a useless trailer-

Anyway if that two trailer thing is real...Maybe the leak that said two trailer in october might be true?:/

But anyway...the games now are 3.6 GB,so...nothing new like a new battle facility?:v

Back
Top Bottom