• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah, guess that’s probably it then. Oh well.

And yet I still feel like the bass has yet to drop for these games’ promotion cycle, especially with those Coming Soon blocks on the official site. What could there be left to reveal if not more Z-Moves or Alola Forms? Necro3 would just be a lone forme, and I think the storyline stuff has been flexed sufficiently now as well... part of whatever is left almost has to be Ryuki’s Gymulator? And as you said, a Wi-Fi/Festival Plaza thing seems like a safe bet (which in my unchained fan dreams at least, means they’d be bringing Funfest Missions back).
As it stands right now one is definitely for the Festival Plaza while the last is for an completely revamped Battle Tree or another enticing feature

Z-Move wise, we may get the handful of specific Z-Crystals already announced and maybe new versions of all the basic typings on top of what we already got? Like an UltraWaterium-Z? I’m just spitballing

Z-Move wise, we may get the handful of specific Z-Crystals already announced and maybe new versions of all the basic typings on top of what we already got? Like an UltraWaterium-Z? I’m just spitballing

If we were going to new USUM versions of the type Z-Crystals, then they would've been promoting those instead of the ones introduced in SM.

If we were going to new USUM versions of the type Z-Crystals, then they would've been promoting those instead of the ones introduced in SM.
It's too hard to tell at this point. People were convinced we wouldn't get any more Ultra beasts beyond burst and assembly thanks to that Dex toy yet we got Advhesive. This might be a similar situation

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 141
it will have a ton of speed and sp.attack&attack but low def&sp.def with decent hp.
something like pheromosa but a bit bulkier

I don't know, I think it's gonna become a dragon, cause those eyes fit the eye holes for the head/torso for Necrozma.

It's disappointing compared to the amount of Megas in ORAS (18) compared to XY (30).

In this case, it'd be 6 VS 11.

Further reason that we need new Alolan forms. I'm getting a little worried at this point. Surely they know new Alolan forms are necessary and wanted? A solid 12-16 new Alolan forms would be great. Hoping some of that extra Dex space is for them..

And going by this, we're only getting 6 Z-Moves total

It's disappointing compared to the amount of Megas in ORAS (18) compared to XY (30).

In this case, it'd be 6 VS 11.
4 z moves because marshadow and pikachu hat exist already but many people dont know and considers new content in USUM version

Probably either unrevealed Ultra Beast(s) to bring the total to 11 or 13 (so's they can keep it a prime number) or new Alolan forms.

I kinda hope it's a picture with all the UBs together, both old and new.

I kinda want 13 Ultra Beasts, cause 4 ain't enough for me, plus the more the better if there is an upcoming movie based on the Ultra Beasts.

http://i.********/vp/1507916221387.png

Mmm,i wonder what that mistery spot can be...

maybe pokeshopper knows at what time this will be revealed like everytime?
My money's on Necrozma's final form. It fits too well

Serebi just tweeted about this. Looks like the Mimikyu leak delivers.

He mentions the following :

" Following a mysterious Z-Crystal in a trailer, a bit of merchandise has come out and confirmed that Mimikyu is getting a Z-Move. The Z-Power Ring merchandise comes with the Mimikum Z Z-Crystal toy.

Currently the move is unknown, but the imagery on the box matches the move Mimikyu was using in the initial Pokémon Direct reveal of Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon back in June. "

Attachments

• 22366739_1779137318816766_553194914970159417_n.jpg
    22366739_1779137318816766_553194914970159417_n.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 54
Don't Nintendo websites usually have a wallpaper section? One of those coming soons has to be a media.page for such things.

Further reason that we need new Alolan forms. I'm getting a little worried at this point. Surely they know new Alolan forms are necessary and wanted? A solid 12-16 new Alolan forms would be great. Hoping some of that extra Dex space is for them..
I'm starting to think Alola Forms was more a celebration of 20 years of Pokemon, rather than a feature of gen 7.

Back
Top Bottom