• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

If Alolan forms were only for the big 20 (which they seem to be), we could except more regional variants in 2024 I guess.

I'm loosing my hope on any new Alolan formes, if they were any new ones they could've been announced by now, unless they keeping it from us till the release date, but I doubt it, because they could've just give us once sign of any new Alolan formes, like they did with Alolan Rattata and the Snorlax exclusive Z-crystal with Alolan formes and exclusive z-crystals.

If Alolan forms were only for the big 20 (which they seem to be), we could except more regional variants in 2024 I guess.

Why 2024? That'd be the 28th anniversary. Did you mean 2021? That'd be the 25th anniversary, and also Pikachu's Dex # is 25, so I wouldn't be surprised if they went all out with Pikachu.

because they could've just give us once sign of any new Alolan formes, like they did with Alolan Rattata and the Snorlax exclusive Z-crystal with Alolan formes and exclusive z-crystals.

Er... What? We already knew Alolan formes were a thing before Alolan Rattata was announced, and Snorlium Z was the first announcement of species-exclusive Z-Moves, so I'm confused how what you said is comparable to here.

Let me see:
New moves z moves About Solgaleo and Luanala his power its 180 the table its clear 100 its = 180
RotomDex acts like 0-Powers that means game freak correct mistake or tries in it
Rotom Roulette i dont know how react in this i need use in first person for aleborate better impression
and the video ends

I'm starting to think Alola Forms was more a celebration of 20 years of Pokemon, rather than a feature of gen 7.

They pretty much did say that:

> “In this case, the references are a nod to players who’ve been following the games since Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue. For example, regional forms were meant to surprise players who were already familiar with these old Pokemon; Exeggutor is a good example, that in one island he appears with a long neck. In the future, if we find reason to do this again, we absolutely will, it’s something really interesting that has been really well received.”

I think it was just assumed - reasonably - that that was in the context of SM, and that USUM would naturally be “a reason to do this again” since there’s really no reason not to make more in a second Alola game, and preferably in conjunction with the Gen 2 VCs because the cross-marketing potential in that is self-evident.

Personally, I’ve given up hope and have just accepted that the ones we got are the ones we’re going to get. At least, I do like all of the existing ones.

Last edited:
We may still get them...the way we have been getting info of USUM in drips and drabs... I could see GF/Nintendo waiting for the last two trailers to show new Alolan forms.

Look at it this way, they have done a slow reveal on the Dusk and Dawn Mane forms... first that they exist, next how they’re part of the story, after that how they’re forms of Necrozma and not the previous legendaries, and now their Z-moves. They could have done one trailer revealing everything about those forms but they didn’t.

Hell they waited for a month or so out to show Mantine minigame and the Ultra Space for each UB and the Ultra Wormhole minigame... which shot holes in all the naysayers saying there will be nothing new (not that people aren’t complaining)

IF (big if) we get Alolan forms - Johto or Kanto - I can see it as the last “BUY THIS GAME, FOOLS!” trailer

We still haven’t had Mimikyu’s Z-move confirmed official but through a merchandising leak ‍♂️

We can expect two more trailers at most, one more for October ( there was a leak posted here that said about two october trailers ) , one for Novembers corocoro contents. The last Sun and Moon trailer was released on the 14th of Nov and showcased Starter Z moves, Two new Ub's and some Alolan Forms. Its quite possible they will save the best content for last with a last gimmick to get people to buy the games.

One trailer will feature Mimikyu / Togedemaru Z moves likely freeing up the final trailer for Necrozma's final form / look for the last or something like a new UB.

Sun and Moon also saw two trailers in October, one on the 14th and the other on the 27th which gives us a real possibility of a second October Trailer.

Sun and Moon also saw two trailers in October, one on the 14th and the other on the 27th which gives us a real possibility of a second October Trailer.

I mean....we've had like 3 trailers this month. Sure one of them was technically supposed to be Japan only, but the fact is there have been a bunch of trailers this month. It's not like we've only gotten the newest trailer with the Legendary Z moves and that's it. I think while it's possible we'll get another trailer this month it's a little unlikely. I DO think there are still a couple trailers left for them to release, but one of them is definitely going to be a wrap up trailer featuring all the stuff they've shown so far. That in mind it's becoming less and less likely for them to reveal anything too crazy mechanic wise. The one thing we know for sure they have left to reveal is the light form for Necrozma. Anything else is up in the air and depending on what you're talking about it could be very unlikely. I'd love new Alolan forms, but with every passing day and now that we've passed CoroCoro and it's trailer for the month I'm not holding out hope very much.....Tis a shame if there isn't more, but oh well.

I mean....we've had like 3 trailers this month. Sure one of them was technically supposed to be Japan only, but the fact is there have been a bunch of trailers this month. It's not like we've only gotten the newest trailer with the Legendary Z moves and that's it. I think while it's possible we'll get another trailer this month it's a little unlikely. I DO think there are still a couple trailers left for them to release, but one of them is definitely going to be a wrap up trailer featuring all the stuff they've shown so far. That in mind it's becoming less and less likely for them to reveal anything too crazy mechanic wise. The one thing we know for sure they have left to reveal is the light form for Necrozma. Anything else is up in the air and depending on what you're talking about it could be very unlikely. I'd love new Alolan forms, but with every passing day and now that we've passed CoroCoro and it's trailer for the month I'm not holding out hope very much.....Tis a shame if there isn't more, but oh well.

I agree, I'm just realistic that the final trailers are new Necrozma / New UB and maybe an out of the blue new Z move like Kommo O and that would be it. I don't think there will be any new Alolan forms myself but gotta have faith I guess :)

I'm not sure if I should post this here...
It may not mean anything in the end...

But people using the official Pokemon LINE app found that there's extra Pokedex entries for some Pokemon...
one of it is Jynx.
"There are musicians who compose songs for Jynx to sing."

Now, none of Jynx's other Pokedex entries mention anything to do with singing.
So, Jynx MIGHT get an Alolan form that has something to do with singing.
If not, then at least, Jynx's national Pokedex entries are being renewed, and they somehow decided to add something about singing randomly.

View: https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/916240835359866880

View: https://twitter.com/862urara/status/915930246049710080

Or Jynx could be apart of the 100 added Pokémon in the Alola Dex.

It’s a possibility, but a quick glance at Bulbapedia shows that the general theme of Jynx has been dancing or language.

It seems like a sudden change in Jynx'x theme after all these years. Even though some Pokemon's entries have received changes, they're related to the Pokemon's general theme (which dosen’t match in Jynx's case).

I'm not too thrilled about the possibility of Alolan Jynx, since I'm not a huge fan of the Pokemon and the effort could be used for Johto Pokemon, but at this point I'll take anything better than the monstrosities that were Dugtrio, Geodude or Persian

atleast golem was better than that...ew,alolan dugtrio-

Anyway,we got more extra entries,or just jinx?

I didn't see any other, because no one tweeted it to me.
There isn't a site that compiles these entries, so I have to rely on people's tweets.

It’s a possibility, but a quick glance at Bulbapedia shows that the general theme of Jynx has been dancing or language.

It seems like a sudden change in Jynx'x theme after all these years. Even though some Pokemon's entries have received changes, they're related to the Pokemon's general theme (which dosen’t match in Jynx's case).

I'm not too thrilled about the possibility of Alolan Jynx, since I'm not a huge fan of the Pokemon and the effort could be used for Johto Pokemon, but at this point I'll take anything better than the monstrosities that were Dugtrio, Geodude or Persian
To be honest, if Smoochum, which is a Johto Pokemon, has an Alolan form, it makes sense because Smoochum is a very marketable Pokemon (according to Asian beauty standards)
The vast majority of Asian females find Smoochum to be cute.
Why most Westerners don't find Smoochum cute is another thing though.

There's Smoochum too. If these lines are for a new form, it could be that Smoochum (and thus Jynx) receive one. And Smoochum is gen II

BUT at this poin,it's hard to believe that there will be new alolan forms,since we didn't see any hint towards new forms

Back
Top Bottom