• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

The only thing they do for Regional Variant is take the pokemon with original designs, change the color scheme, the typing, the ability, and stats, not that hard to design Alolan formes

Although when you put it like that, they sound almost as lazy as Carrotwolf...

Although when you put it like that, they sound almost as lazy as Carrotwolf...
Not saying they're lazy like Dusk Lycanroc, Alolan formes for Kanto pokemon was the best way to celebrate 20th anniversary. The designs comparing from original to regional variant are different, although I wouldn't mind if we got more for Kanto, but the fans are setting their side for Johto, since VC of GS and Kanto and Johto are connected with each other, I wouldn't mind if we have either way. As for UBs, that was a new creation for SM, UBs look like that GF took some on the them because they're alien-like creature (which is consider pokemon, especially trainers can capture them using the Beast Ball).

Not saying they're lazy like Dusk Lycanroc, Alolan formes for Kanto pokemon was the best way to celebrate 20th anniversary. The designs comparing from original to regional variant are different, although I wouldn't mind if we got more for Kanto, but the fans are setting their side for Johto, since VC of GS and Kanto and Johto are connected with each other, I wouldn't mind if we have either way. As for UBs, that was a new creation for SM, UBs look like that GF took some on the them because they're alien-like creature (which is consider pokemon, especially trainers can capture them using the Beast Ball).

Oh, I know you weren’t saying that, your post just made it occur to me. Much as I and almost everyone else would like to see new Alola Forms, is it, objectively speaking, really that much of a loss if we don’t get any new ones, considering that they generally are little more than recolors with different stats? I’m not trying to defend anything here, I just think that could be something to ponder. On the one hand, yeah, Alola Forms aren’t hard to make and it adding more feels like a no-brainer, but on the other hand, if that’s all they’re really doing...

As I said, I want more Alola Forms too, but I’d also like them to put thought and effort into them rather than just slap something together and call it a day (similarly, I liked that they didn’t want to just release any old Mega Flygon that they weren’t happy with and decided to shelve the idea). Inevitably, people will at this point in my post laugh and throw stones at Alolan Dugtrio and Persian, but personally, I liked those two and still think they’re based on neat ideas.

Come to think of it, this is getting off-topic.

Last edited:
Are there any new leaks around which could give us an insight into the last of the new stuff to expect from the remaining reveal trailers ?

Actually yes, our good friend Lavendula has notified me that our good old friend the riddler seems to be hinting that adhesive could have a evolution or a form change of some kind .

Ooh, I hope that's true. It always seemed a little less eldritch to me than the other UBs, and you fight it as early as Paniola Ranch, maybe even before - Dusle says something about making sure you're strong enough to protect Cosmog in a place that looks a lot like Seaward Cave on Melemele. If it doesn't evolve and has a BST of 570 like the other UBs, that could be really broken to fight on the first island (or even early on second, if I'm wrong about the fight in Seaward Cave).

Unknown location in the Ultra Recon Squad reveal trailer:
CGsbD4B.png

Seaward Cave in SM:
7MghsU0.png
The color is a bit off, but the similarities in the walls and that one rock have me convinced it's the same place.
Dulse goes on to talk about being here to confirm something, and I previously posted in another thread about how the Spanish trailer suggested they wanted to make sure you could protect Cosmog, and presumably doing that by battling you

Speaking of the Ultra Recon Squad, I thought it would be lame if all four of them used exclusively UB Adhesive, but an evolution could definitely mitigate that. So count me on the Adhesive evolution train, both in terms of wanting it and expecting it.

Last edited:
/vp/ - 3 more trailers. October 29 New Alola forms in Pok - Pokémon - 4chan New leaks, claims to know next 3 trailers. If it wasn't for Alolan I might beleive, but no way 10 new Alolans.
Also Beedrill already has a Mega.

/vp/ - 3 more trailers. October 29 New Alola forms in Pok - Pokémon - 4chan New leaks, claims to know next 3 trailers. If it wasn't for Alolan I might beleive, but no way 10 new Alolans.

The Jynx reference just makes me think they’ve been reading the last few pages of this thread

Last edited:
The Jynx reference just makes me think they’ve been reading the last few pages of this tread
Also Adhesive Evo
They said this on Mega Beedrill:Also to people saying Mega Beedrill, the mega stone doesen't work, just like how Aloraichunium Z only works with Alolan. Seems like an excuse IMO

Last edited:
Has the riddler posted anywhere else ?

The UB Sticky Evo seems likely, i posted about that ages back.

I wonder when our next trailer will be ?

Knew it was fake as soon as they listed Beedrill and the Dodrio one just seems copied from the leak that came out prior to Sun and Moons release.

I think the Riddler ceased being relevant the second that the SM demo was datamined.

However most of his claims were correct and on point before the datamine came to be. That's fairly relevant hence why most of us have been waiting for his arrival for USUM.

What I’m saying is, I don’t think he has anything left to offer on the subject. He knew about SM, but that doesn’t mean he knows anything worthwhile about USUM. He hasn’t revealed anything important this time, and there are five weeks left until release. He’s not going to deliver any breakthroughs in that span of time.

In general, USUM haven’t been very leaky. I’m guessing that Game Freak/TPC/Nintendo cracked down on it, or there just aren’t that many juicy beans in the game for people to spill.

Last edited:
What I’m saying is, I don’t think he has anything left to offer on the subject. He knew about SM, but that doesn’t mean he knows anything worthwhile about USUM. He hasn’t revealed anything important this time, and there are five weeks left until release. He’s not going to deliver any breakthroughs in that span of time.

In general, USUM haven’t been very leaky. I’m guessing that Game Freak/TPC/Nintendo cracked down on it, or there just aren’t that many juicy beans in the game for people to spill.
Lol Don't let it be the second one Gamefreak.

Actually yes, our good friend Lavendula has notified me that our good old friend the riddler seems to be hinting that adhesive could have a evolution or a form change of some kind .

YES,he came back.

Also,did he said something else about new alolan forms,or not?:0

Ability Light Speed, always goes first regardless of priority.

This has the potential to be even more broken than some of the stronger Pokemon round here, but this ability makes for nice irony on Alola's [speed stat] part...
I'm torn.

3ffcd1a20cf431ad50d2494d4036acaf2edd9809.jpg

謎の集団、「ウルトラ調査隊」|『ポケットモンスター ウルトラサン・ウルトラムーン』公式サイト

The Riddler said that the wording of the official site for UB: Adhesive sounds like it's either getting a new form or a new evolution, or at least something.

I personally don't see it as a stretch. Solgaleo and Lunala are from ultra space too, and they can evo.
And I think lots of people are talking about the possibility of Adhesive evolving anyway.
It does look kinda too cute for a final form.

The Riddler does not seem to have insider's information on USUM, but the fact that he worked with them in SM means that he knows a lot more about how Game Freak does things than other Pokemon fans.
He can still make very good educated guesses by the wording of official sites, and the merchandise.
(Ya, he pays a lot of attention to merchandise too)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom