• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Then could the Vermillion Gym actually be THE Vermillion gym? Highly unlikely but we may visit certain areas of certain regions.
Well,sadly with 3.6 gb i don't think...

And,since vermillion city is under the city where sabrina is the gym leader,i don't think that if you go to cerulean city to go into cerulean cave,you can also go to vermillion city.

It will be nice to see lavender town in 3d anyway-

Actually, I would like to share something that's worth paying attention to...
I followed Riddler's Weibo (Chinese Twitter) and other Chinese social media platforms (most of them are shown as screenshots with dialogues, so I dont know what the hell they are, but who cares). Some of his friends or his co-workers (also who knows) talked a lot about a 4chan leak several days ago...This leak may be true or nearly without mistakes, however, /vp/ didn't give a concern.
The link is as follows:
/vp/ - More USUM leaks - Pokémon - 4chan
From the information together with Riddler's comments, I know that the grass/poison pokemon is Oddish. RR is short for Rainbow Rocket. Those evil teams' bosses use legendary pokemon and they are summoned by Giovanni (in real world of Alola) from alternate universes...
It seems that the Riddler hid himself away from the public, but still shares information with his friends in more private ways (never in Tieba as usual). Sometimes, he comments on news/leaks from overseas, and I could know something interesting. I wont list the links of his pages cause they are marked 'Personal'. I think he was warned by the official and not allowed to do those riddles any more.
I've also heard those Tieba Chinese discuss about a Gen 1 Grass/ Poison Alolan form, that they said an "uncle" has leaked.
I wonder if it was a fragment of the Chinese leak documented here.

That said... what's his Weibo account?
Or are you not allowed to tell me that?

Actually, I would like to share something that's worth paying attention to...
I followed Riddler's Weibo (Chinese Twitter) and other Chinese social media platforms (most of them are shown as screenshots with dialogues, so I dont know what the hell they are, but who cares). Some of his friends or his co-workers (also who knows) talked a lot about a 4chan leak several days ago...This leak may be true or nearly without mistakes, however, /vp/ didn't give a concern.
The link is as follows:
/vp/ - More USUM leaks - Pokémon - 4chan
From the information together with Riddler's comments, I know that the grass/poison pokemon is Oddish. RR is short for Rainbow Rocket. Those evil teams' bosses use legendary pokemon and they are summoned by Giovanni (in real world of Alola) from alternate universes...
It seems that the Riddler hid himself away from the public, but still shares information with his friends in more private ways (never in Tieba as usual). Sometimes, he comments on news/leaks from overseas, and I could know something interesting. I wont list the links of his pages cause they are marked 'Personal'. I think he was warned by the official and not allowed to do those riddles any more.
what do you mean "marked with personal"?

Also...this

>but it's true that all of them are coming back
>RR will capture Aether Paradise and kidnap Lillie's you-know-who
>And you will have to fight all of them in order to rescure her
>Those bosses are summoned by someone from RR (xD) from universes in which they accomplished their agendas

Maybe instead of legendaries,he's talking about the old team leaders?

AND, that "but it's true that all.of them are coming back" mixed with the thing that might be rainbow rocket...Mmm,team rainbow,giovanni return and some baddies returns from that leak...Mmmm

I've also heard those Tieba Chinese discuss about a Gen 1 Grass/ Poison Alolan form, that they said an "uncle" has leaked.
I wonder if it was a fragment of the Chinese leak documented here.

That said... what's his Weibo account?
Or are you not allowed to tell me that?
Sure, this leak has something to do with the Chinese leak 2.0. It’s said that they have some friends working inside the Chinese translation team, so, every time, they always know lots of inner information. I mean not only the Riddler, there’re some other ones, all like the Riddler, also knowing contents of new games.
I’m sorry that I cannot give out any of his accounts, cause I don’t want to risk myself of doing and being blocked by him...

Last edited:
Hmmmm it's interesting to hear another possibly good source talking about a "Team Rainbow" of sorts. It makes you really think about the USUM wish list rumor which also talks about such a team that consists of old characters.

Sure, this leak has something to do with the Chinese leak 2.0. It’s said that they have some friends working inside the Chinese translation team, so, every time, they always know lots of inner information. I mean not only the Riddler, there’re some other ones, all like the Riddler, also knowing contents of new games.
I’m sorry that I cannot give out any of his accounts, cause I don’t want to risk myself for being blocked by him...
Mmm,i don't think that linking might cause his account getting blocked.

But anyway,did he said some other things?

Maybe,alolan forms or cameos? But an another thing...

If this is true,and RR will take over Aether paradise and they will kidnap Lillie,we are gonna have...four evil teams? (I think that the ultra squad is evil)

Also,how can this thing fit into the story,and how can it fit into a 3.6 gb game?

Hmmmm it's interesting to hear another possibly good source talking about a "Team Rainbow" of sorts. It makes you really think about the USUM wish list rumor which also talks about such a team that consists of old characters.
Well,maybe the bosses summomed are the old characters,but like someone said in that thread...

How can they bring them back,if thei reached their goal?

We saw what will happen to idro in generations,thanks to Archie summoning Kyogre,and thanks to our girl Courtney,we saw what will happen to Magma if they will summon Groudon.

We saw what will happen to idro in generations,thanks to Archie summoning Kyogre,and thanks to our girl Courtney,we saw what will happen to Magma if they will summon Groudon.

You’re putting way too much stock into Pokémon Generations, although the idea of “summoning bosses from universes in which they accomplished their agendas” is pretty bone-dead nonsense.

what do you mean "marked with personal"?

Also...this

>but it's true that all of them are coming back
>RR will capture Aether Paradise and kidnap Lillie's you-know-who
>And you will have to fight all of them in order to rescure her
>Those bosses are summoned by someone from RR (xD) from universes in which they accomplished their agendas

Maybe instead of legendaries,he's talking about the old team leaders?

AND, that "but it's true that all.of them are coming back" mixed with the thing that might be rainbow rocket...Mmm,team rainbow,giovanni return and some baddies returns from that leak...Mmmm
That means they are private, hidden for people who aren’t his followers. I remember that Masuda posted a picture where he was siting in the middle of a dark room, surrounded by all of the pixel-style ace Pokémon of all bosses, last week, and soon after that day, they posted a comment saying ‘this picture leaks the post-game story, and Masuda always did that, lol’...

Last edited:
If oddish does get an Alolan form I can picture it, gloom and Bellossom being grass/fairy while Vileplume will be poison/Fairy.

That means they are private, hidden for people who aren’t his followers. I remember that Masuda post a picture where he were siting in the middle of a dark room, surrounded by all of the pixel-style ace Pokémon of all bosses last week, and soon after that day, they post a comment saying ‘this picture leaks the postgame story, and Masuda always did that, lol’...
yeah i saw, it was persian, hydreigon, weavile, pyroar, and camerupt.

You’re putting way too much stock into Pokémon Generations, although the idea of “summoning bosses from universes in which they accomplished their agendas” is pretty bone-dead nonsense.
well,how can you summon cyrus from the distortion world?

yeah i saw, it was persian, hydreigon, weavile, pyroar, and camerupt.
Where did he posted that?

I’m sorry that I cannot give out any of his accounts, cause I don’t want to risk myself for being blocked by him...
I understand why you can't give me his account.
It's ok.

I hope you don't mind being mentioned in my video.
(You don't have a lot of posts here, they probably won't know who you are.)

View: https://youtu.be/AKNfFDUkysQ

I've seen photos of that boss cafe a couple of months ago on Twitter, it was some sort of random event thing and fans could go sit in the chair and take a photo.

But back when the Riddler posted riddles, he did find many of Junichi Masuda's tweets to be leaking stuff.
So ya, Junichi Masuda does hint stuff with his Twitter all the time.

finally it's that time after months-

Let's hope that he will leak more about cameos and alolan forms

Back
Top Bottom