• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

According to that site, it lists that a Live broadcast (planned)" on the site from "Wednesday 25th (Wednesday) 11: 00"

Does this mean that's when we can expect this Team Rocket Promotion reveal that Masuda retweeted ?

The whole issue I have with the RR thing is not so much the reappearance of former gen baddies, but the concept of the whole thing. Just imagine, a Giovanni from another dimension (presumably the non-mega timeline) somehow got the knowledge and tech to traverse dimensions and decided to just stop in Alola (somehow knowing it exists of all places?) to kidnap Lillie's ?Mother? The leak claims "her" so idk..

But either way, it all seems so outlandish, what's the purpose for doing all that? How even does Giovanni know to summon other baddies who will somehow also partake in his goals without prior knowledge? It's all just so convoluted and weird but hey, if it's gonna give us Alolan forms and a facility, sign me up, may it be real.

Last edited:
Whats the likelihood of it being real ?

Is it anymore likely to be more real than our other leaks ?

I feel that would make for good discussion.

The official site just confirmed that Mewtwo and some other legendaries will be available through Ultra wormholes. Wonder how they are gonna implement it. It'll probably be like OrAs.

The official site just confirmed that Mewtwo and some other legendaries will be available through Ultra wormholes. Wonder how they are gonna implement it. It'll probably be like OrAs.

Did the english website update? I couldn’t find anything about it there.

Did the english website update? I couldn’t find anything about it there.

View: https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/920969498542399489

Just a tweet. No website update as far as I could tell.

If they're just throwing it out the first official English confirmation in a random tweet, it makes me feel like it won't be promoted too heavily in future trailers. Though they definitely showed off the Hoopa rings before ORAS came out, so we'll see how they handle it.

I don´t believe the RR thing.

Anyway, I think USUM has advertised enough plot related stuff already, no need for more. IMO it´s time for some actual juicy content announcements, hopefully new battle facility, new battle tree Trainers, or this gym simulator thing (hopefully).

Last edited:
I don´t believe the RR thing. Anyway, I think USUM has advertised enough plot related stuff already, no need for more. Time for some actual juicy content, hopefully new battle facility, new battle tree Trainers, and this gym simulator thing.
Yes but I think they'll prioritize the Necrozma forme ( If it exists ) first. Although I think new Battle Tree characters will definitely happen as well.

Although I really want some Alolan formes. sigh.

I think a new trailer will be released today or in a few days.

I think we've seen all forms of Necrozma there are and the light thing is an UB which would be either revealed at the very end, or will not be revealed in a trailer at all. (The second option being very unlikely)

That RR stuff seems too strange to be true.

I think we've seen all forms of Necrozma there are and the light thing is an UB which would be either revealed at the very end, or will not be revealed in a trailer at all. (The second option being very unlikely)

That RR stuff seems too strange to be true.
Due to the similarity of the eyes and the fact that the light thing is on the box art, I kinda doubt it is an UB. Well let's wait and see.

looks like no new trailer today, but we did get pokemon go trailer lol.

We just got a new interview with Ohmori and Iwao which revealed a few more things, including about a post-game thing(in additon to a new story scenario) that "players can get stuck into" that they can't talk about now apparently.

I would first guess its merch, not an in game thing, but who knows for real.
Junichi Masuda doesn't make official tweets if they have nothing to do with the games.
He does not tweet random merchandise.
That's how Junichi Masuda's twitter works. (not including fan art)

Moreover,
The Riddler posted this picture from 4 chan, and the Riddler said the Rainbow Rocket is identical to what the "uncles" (leakers) have said.
Link: 【图片】回复:究极日月将含有100+支线任务,大森曰买爆~【口袋妖怪吧】_百度贴吧

It has to be real at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom