• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Just because I said this a year ago... Aether is Silph Co run by Giovanni and Team Rocket
That theory made no sense back then, and it makes no sense now.
Silph was never controled by Team Rocket, have you played the first games? They tried to control it to get the master ball and failed.

Also Aether has no where near the same goal as silph..

Even if this "villain team leader party" thing is true, I highly doubt it'll go by the name of Rainbow Rocket or Rainbow anything. That's just really dumb. Do we have to add Rainbow to everything here?
Giant Rainbow R and rainbow battle battle intros. Unfortunately Rainbow is the deal. Maybe. I would prefer Spectrum to be honest, or wave. Rocket Wave sounds cooler, or Spectrum Rocket.

Am I the only one who can't get hyped for this,I would have preferred if they gave us a fully fledged Battle Frontier over this since this looks to be nothing more than cheap gen 1 pandering.

I might be more hyped if all the past villian bosses do return but I fear that the leak will turn out to be false as usual, knowing GF's track record of underwhelming us in general.

Am I the only one who can't get hyped for this,I would have preferred if they gave us a fully fledged Battle Frontier over this since this looks to be nothing more than cheap gen 1 pandering.

I might be more hyped if all the past villian bosses do return but I fear that the leak will turn out to be false as usual, knowing GF's track record of underwhelming us in general.
I started with gen 3. So I have no nosalgia towards team rocket. I do hope other teams are here. Agreed. Battle frontier is very overrated feature much rather have PWT

What if we get a new battle facility / more battle options and the rainbow rocket thing. That would be a great balance. I wonder what else we can expect at this stage. Anything is possible even the far out leaks.

This isn't the same team rocket though and nothing is confirmed yet but other villainous leaders might be coming back as well. Since we have no idea what this is, lets not jump to conclusions and label this as cheap. It might be a good and well thought out post game story.

It's probably just me, but I don't see how it can be fake now . Aside from things it said slowly getting confirmed, the RR thing was the only thing that sounded fake yet it's seemingly confimed by the look of things .
I don't really see a point in doubting it now

It's probably just me, but I don't see how it can be fake now . Aside from things it said slowly getting confirmed, the RR thing was the only thing that sounded fake yet it's seemingly confimed by the look of things .
I don't really see a point in doubting it now

Fully agreed right there.

-.- is suppose this image be funny? ¿its sarcastic state?

Not sarcastic, is just I really can't believe there's a possibility that such a fan fic material plot can be real.
Not saying I dislike it but for now I don't know what to believe or if all this Rainbow Rocket stuff is half true.

Seriously,we got something that confirmed the whole thing,and people still think the leak is fake...?
This doesn't confirm the entire Rainbow Rocket thing at all. Let's not jump the gun. All we have is confirmation that Rocket is coming back. I know something like this makes people feel drawn to make "lol you still don't believe yet" posts (I kinda wanted to in my hype earlier), but you should try to resist because it kinda comes off as rude for one, and you might just end up with egg on your face.

Remember these are unconfirmed Pokemon leaks and they have seemed very real but actually fake before. Remember things like Z Forms, and Alolan Arcanine/Dodrio/Alakazam/Nidos and all the other shit wrapped up in Riddler's leaks or leaked at the same time? I even remember Riddler saying that something must have changed in development that he wasn't aware of when one of his predictions didn't go right (which could also happen here). Until we have a little more Solid and Concrete evidence I'd say people that still wanna be skeptics have good sense to be since things like this have been wrong before and keep in mind I totally believe In RR.

And please lets not compare this too the Starters yet. That leak had official art of a character we didn't and couldn't have even known about until way later. That one was basically locked from then on unless psychics were involved and that wasn't even the only thing it had going for it. This is a little different and not on that level yet. Until Giovanni and some other team leader show up (especially one besides Cyrus since you can write him off as a gen 4 remake hook) this hasn't even entered the realm of that leak's validity.

I used google translate for the last paragraph which referenced a question

Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon are happening in the same region (Alola) and we decided not to add more regional forms of Pokemon. On the subject of Pokemon added, we can not say too much about the subject, but the trailers do not show all the news. There will be about 400 Pokemon that will be able to meet and capture. We do not really know how to answer that, there are different possibilities for Evoli, you will have to ask Professor Euphorbe if he knows anything about it. "

The question was about new regional forms or a new Eeveelution in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.
It says that despite being in the same region they chose to not add more regional forms to the roster. They once again say that around 400 pokémon will be featured in the Dex this time and that they can't say much about which pokémon were added (and that trailers have already revealed some of them). Finally it says that there are "different possibilities" for Eevee and that we should ask Kukui if he knows anything.

Perhaps the Alolan form part of the leak was something untrue. Didn't the riddler say there was an Alolan form though ?

Maybe he could have been wrong about this. Who knows. Maybe the next trailer and corocoro will clear it up.

Back
Top Bottom