• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

We've had trailers at 10 est too so I wouldn't write it off just because it isn't at 9
it's only that jpns trailer that got into english, not a reveal trailer.
they do it because jpns time zone.

looks like no new trailer today, called it.

knew they won't do it because all the crazy stuff that happening today with mario.
have a feeling we will get it only in tuesday because halloween

we could maybe have a trailer tomorrow cause we have had it a couple of times before
at this point i think they saving it to halloween tbh, not gonna get my hopes up for tomorrow.

Does Japan even celebrate Halloween? If they don’t, I don’t see why they'll save a trailer for it. They didn’t even have a trailer on the Solar Eclipse, which would've been the best opportunity to promote a game so heavily inspired from Sun, Moon and has elements of eclipses (the recent translated trailer had an eclipse).

I don’t see them saving anything for Halloween if Japan dosen’t celebrate the festival.

Hopefully we get a trailer soon cause basically we haven’t a trailer for 1 and a half week not including the trailer we had last week cause we already had that but that one was in English so we are due a trailer

I miss the time when they said which day new trailer is coming, it's a mess this time around.

cause when they announced that a trailer was coming it makes you more hyped about it cause your wondering what it will be about ,dont' get me wrong I still get hyped when I watch the trailers but its different from what it is when they account stuff

Does Japan even celebrate Halloween? If they don’t, I don’t see why they'll save a trailer for it. They didn’t even have a trailer on the Solar Eclipse, which would've been the best opportunity to promote a game so heavily inspired from Sun, Moon and has elements of eclipses (the recent translated trailer had an eclipse).

I don’t see them saving anything for Halloween if Japan dosen’t celebrate the festival.
Yes it does. It's very popular over here.

I only expect one proper scoop before the release date.
That's probably a safe bet. Spoiling everything about the game isn't the smartest thing to do unless you don't really have that much else to cover.

I wonder if they'll show us how they attempted to fix the mess the Festival Plaza turned out to be. The Plaza itself was a neat idea, but the execution of that idea left much to be desired. Hopefully Game Freak learned their lesson and made the Plaza less cluttered and more fun to interact with.

Back
Top Bottom