• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It weird that they decided to tell us ahead of time. Most if not all the other times they've dropped trailer for USUM it's been dropped without much warning.

it's gonna be a big trailer if they telling us.
so it will be 3 weeks without a trailer, it's better be a BIG one.

Dang here comes the dropped big package, ETA: Nov 2nd

Coincides with the first day of Paris Game Week... BINGO!
i think it's more because the pre-load starts in 2 november, and not because paris games week.

By the way, one of those two “coming soon” sections on the Japanese site has been filled in. It’s nothing huge, just an overview about the gameplay basics.

Looks like there is an alolan vulpix sidequest after all. I wonder who its trainer is. They might follow the anime here and give it to Lillie. She did hold a pokeball in the poster after all.
it is probably Lillie

I think you may be confusing two things here. The demo was mined fully and that's how we got all the images of the new Pokemon etc. But there was also mining of the actual game, so that you could watch videos on Youtube of the full game being played before the official release. I think it was tracked down to China.
in other words the demo when ¿you use model editor and other software you have acess information of whole game? hope be not confused

Don't know if I should post this here but I try.

So apparently , Masuda went in France 2 days ago and he is still in France atm... When fans asked "why are you in France?" he responded "To study" ...
But do you know where he went in France ?

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/923511426525806592

Périgueux ...
Do you know where Périgueux is located ?

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonfrance/status/923483182682525697

Yes , "south" of France. Exactly where the unknow Kalos map begins.

Do you think it has something relevant ?

Don't know if I should post this here but I try.

So apparently , Masuda went in France 2 days ago and he is still in France atm... When fans asked "why are you in France?" he responded "To study" ...
But do you know where he went in France ?

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/923511426525806592

Périgueux ...
Do you know where Périgueux is located ?

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonfrance/status/923483182682525697

Yes , "south" of France. Exactly where the unknow Kalos map begins.

Do you think it has something relevant ?

The kalos ship seems like it's sailed but would love to again

Who knows. However, it likely relates more to Pokémon on the Switch then with USUM.

Interesting. About time we got a exact date to hear more news. Now people can stop wondering when a new trailer or new info is going to drop. That said, however, I predict that the info will at least contain something about the new recent discovery/leak regarding the return of Team Rocket.

Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !

Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !
I wonder what they can do with it. I read somewhere that in future games, hypothetically speaking, the item can be used in breeding to get Alolan forms. Although a safari zone sounds like a better option. But in this game I have no idea what it might do. Maybe something to do with the Tapus.

Back
Top Bottom