• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

http://i.********/vp/1509474688375.jpg
found this on 4chan,it's a fan art?

or something from GF/nintendo?

Wow it looks really good, good job to whoever did this.

But of course, something to keep in mind is that "how they appeared in ORAS" was still in physical chambers or rooms of some sort, with the exception of the Spacetime and Kami trios. The Hoopa rings were just the explanation of how those Legendaries got there (as opposed to creating all-new elements like the Strange House or the Underground Ruins in order to justify it) and an easy all-purpose overworld model that they could use for every Legendary.

I don't think it's realistic to expect that we'll get the whole Cerulean Cave, Bell Tower, Whirl Islands, Dragonspiral Tower, etc. dungeons. At most, I think maybe we'll just get the "summit" of each one with some nice graphics, but having generic cave or forest rooms that use the dream cloud background for battles wouldn't surprise me. At any rate, I don't think they're just going to be balls of light floating around in the wormhole that we bump into to initiate an encounter. I think we will enter physical chambers to find them in. Given the graphical scale of the games, they won't be very impressive (I anticipate something more-or-less the size of the average Mirage Spot), but still.

Granted, it also mentioned Alolan Oddish and who knows how that's going at this point after THAT interview, but a post from a while ago in this thread which detailed some more Chinese forum discussions did say that we'd find Giratina in the Distortion World.
I agree that there's no way its more than a summit kind of thing but id argue that if that was the case that they would at least have a corresponding battle BG but idk.
In my head they would have overworld sprites but what you said seems to make more sense and i forgot how the hoopa holes dos have caves

I don't think it's realistic to expect that we'll get the whole Cerulean Cave, Bell Tower, Whirl Islands, Dragonspiral Tower, etc. dungeons. At most, I think maybe we'll just get the "summit" of each one with some nice graphics, but having generic cave or forest rooms that use the dream cloud background for battles wouldn't surprise me. At any rate, I don't think they're just going to be balls of light floating around in the wormhole that we bump into to initiate an encounter. I think we will enter physical chambers to find them in. Given the graphical scale of the games, they won't be very impressive (I anticipate something more-or-less the size of the average Mirage Spot), but still.

Perhaps Game Freak copied Zygarde's chamber in the Resolution Cave to give us a hint that they will recreate locations of other legendaries. But this time, the locations would be the real ones, in the actual regions from previous games.

I dont expect much about how this game put legendaries because for me its more the story the rest details of post game its completely aesthetic for me like customize your character or simply put ultra dimension have link with legendaries with old gens simply people enjoy this is the last game from 3ds and this moment since have 3ds i can have the game dont recognize it this feeling sice fouth generation of pokemon

I wonder what we can expect Team Rocket wise, would be great for them to showcase Z Mimikyu since it sorta ties in with the anime as well. Hopefully we can get some news on other features and a new UB or two.

I'm really hoping they show more than just RR tomorrow. As exciting as RR is I'd like them to show off some non RR stuff from the rumors. Maybe the gym facility or the new Alolan forms. Yeah the Alolan forms would be awesome!. They don't even need to show off a ton. Even just one would do. Anything to show us that new ones exist in some fashion.

Last edited:
It’s pretty much our last chance to get Alolan Forms so yeah, i hope we’re getting this in the new trailer.

Back
Top Bottom