• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Well besides Team Rocket anything else minimal revealed whatever it is will surely shake up the leaks for the remaining 2 1/2 weeks this is definitely make or break.

Last edited:
I think this was the fastest release for a game ever, isn't it? Like a record or something.

Is this menu screen from the above 4chan thread real ?

Attachments

• F9FC2CDC-38A8-441F-B9A8-155FF9598C5A.jpeg
    F9FC2CDC-38A8-441F-B9A8-155FF9598C5A.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 60
Good question, looks like it could be a new battle facility (like a PWT-ish setting). But I suppose we can't know for certain for now. Looks awesome!

Looks like a arena

Attachments

• PicsArt_11-02-02.51.39.jpg
    PicsArt_11-02-02.51.39.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 60
The news today are just keep getting more and more interesting, this better be a really good trailer.

I wonder how long the trailer will be ?
Guessing like 3/4 mins like SM's late October / early November trailers.

If its very close can't wait I know the leaks are gonna shake up after the trailer.

Edit: no Alolan Forms revealed oh dear....welp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom