• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Only Rainbow Rocket was announced with availability of all legendary Pokemons !

Unfortunately, there were no new Alolan Forms or Z-Moves shown off. On the bright side, Rainbow Rocket Confirmed! We also got a new Battle Facility, which I was worried we wouldn’t get. Which leaks have this trailer debunked?

Rainbow Rocket with all old villian team leaders turned out to be true, with a new battle facility and all legendaries. Cool!

I know everyone is complaining about no new Alolan forms or Z-moves being shown off, and I understand the frustrations, but this still doesn’t mean we are not getting them. We know about Mimikyium-Z and that still hasn’t been officially revealed...

I wouldn't say that that necessarily bodes poorly for the possibility of Alolan forms (especially since the leaks that described RR mentioned Alolan forms); it could still be that they neglected to show them this time either to 1) have one more final reveal closer to release showcase them or 2) to just leave them to be found in-game.

Anyway, I'm glad to see confirmation that RR does indeed have every past evil team leader. And the illustration that was brought up recently is the Battle Agency!

we still DON'T KNOW if there are no alolan forms :v

Anyway,fucking hyped for the whole RR thing,i hope that the evil boss will have their own theme,not that(even if it sounds awesome) rocket grunt theme,also-

The legendary rooms,are just dungeons like nihilego ultra space? AND ALSO...

Lillie this time is not going to kanto?

Nice to see all the series previous villains are returning. But no new Alolan forms. Wtf game Freak.
what you complaining? i want new mons no alolan forms were pokemons already existed
PD: legendaries and rocket song rules make me feel nostalgic since over 20 years

Well its pretty much less than 2 weeks now RR and the Rental Facility was already confirmed the rest so far not sure at this point I see at least 1 more "new" trailer left before release or until someone get the game early.

Good trailer and pretty hype about it too. Nice that you can get all the legendaries (minus Mythicals of course). That said, however, I would have wanted to see more Alolan Forms if there are any, and possibly any new Ultra Beasts. But the trailer was pretty neat, although they could have shortened the whole montage of every single Legendary. Now we just need to guess and figure out which legendary is exclusive to either Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.

Are Alolan forms really the best kept secret (sort of) for USUM? It's SOOOO weird they wouldn't show them off before release. At this point tho I have no reason to doubt the currently credible leaks. Wishlist, Rainbow Rocket, and Chinese leak 2.0 are very credible now. It's hard to imagine they'll get anything wrong at this point.

Agreed, it's likely we'll learn a lot more in the near future as things manage to get leaked.

Also, some small observations from the Japanese trailer re: RR: 1) Lysandre's Pyroar is Lv 65 and the player's Incineroar was Lv 71, so some indication of postgame levels and 2) Maxie and Archie appear as they did in R/S/E, not ORAS? Interesting detail.

Back
Top Bottom