• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I already have a full national dex on Pokemon X, so unless we get a national dex on USUM, the catchable Legendaries will be pointless to me, but at least it looks like there will be a sizeable post game and the catchable Totom mons is interesting too!

I'm excited about Legendary dungeons! except not much, watching the trailers carefully, it seems they reused the same for many legendaries, Groudon and Giratina appear in the same cave, while Suicune and Lugia share the Whirl Islands caves. Well at least they have rooms and it's not just a bad repeat of the lazy Hoopa holes.

Also interesting to see they reused the Gen 3,4,5 designs for Maxie, Archie, Cyrus and Ghetsis. Probably means the leak is true and they come from AUs where they achieved their plans.

on serebii it says the next trailer is 10th November

I don’t see what else all they can reveal at this point, other than new Z-moves or Alolan forms. Maybe show off some of the new areas of Alola. Otherwise we have the story (kind of), Ultra Recon, Photo club, Mantine minigame, Battle Agency, RR and the other team villains, Totom stickers, wormholes and legenedaries.

Giratina looks to be in its Altered Forme when we encounter it, which isn’t terribly surprising, but it does seem to disprove that detail from crobatair’s post about the Chinese forums saying we’d visit the Distortion World. Frankly, probably better to save it for the remakes anyway.

I don’t see what else all they can reveal at this point, other than new Z-moves or Alolan forms.

Necrozma’s further upgrade, which they’ve teased

New UBs, which they’ve implied

Malie Gym building, which they’ve alluded to but not gone into detail about or shown off properly

Last edited:
Necrozma’s further upgrade, which they’ve teased

New UBs, which they’ve implied

Malie Gym building, which they’ve alluded to but not gone into detail about or shown off properly
Very true these I feel have to get addressed

and in the japanese one we can see kukui at the league like in SM,so-

Anyway,since cyrus and Lysandre will not have special forms...they will have new megas?

Lysandre obviously uses the Mega Gyarados from the trailer. Cyrus could use a Mega Houndoom, but that would be stupid when he isn't even from a Mega universe. The focus is on their legendaries, anyway.

All that means is that his Crobat likes him. Doesn’t have to be reciprocal

Besides, maybe it’s a particularly nihilistic Crobat
That's something I've never thought about before. One thing that barely anyone thinks about are the view of the villain's Pokémon. If we have a nihilistic Crobat for Cyrus, then it could be that it doesn't like that it needs emotion in order to fully evolve. I know I'd be annoyed if I was a Pokémon that had to evolve through liking someone. Speaking on how the Pokémon's views could be similar to their trainers (the other Team bosses), I wonder if Ghetsis' Pokémon are actually as power hungry as he is. That's way more interesting than Ghetsis being abusive towards them, especially if we take the line in the Pokédex about Yamask (and Cofagrigus by extension) about being born from humans trapped in tombs at face value.

Back
Top Bottom