• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Someone on /vp/ (probably the same person) just posted the QR code for the title key logi for US.

Edit: Still the preload. Looks like we'll be waiting a while for someone to leak the presscode.

I don't believe that Nintendo is sending press codes after the Mario + Bowser leaks...

I don't believe that Nintendo is sending press codes after the Mario + Bowser leaks...
I'm shocked that last year's SM leaks didn't raise a flag for them in the first place. (Though maybe it did, who knows?)

I'm trying to keep optimistic for the time being. After all, it's possible for someone on the inside to pass the code information on to those who can extract the CIA data.

Until we actually see someone playing the game, don't believe nothing. Pokemon has one of the hungriest communities when it comes to leaks(for who knows what godforsaken reason why) si just calm down, and wait a while.

Ok, i'm going to clear things up here.

Yes, the titlekey of Ultra Sun has been made public so people can download it
Yes, the games are still encrypted and nobody can access to it's content until the content lock seed (a 128-bit value) key is released on Nov 17th
No, we can't bruteforce the 128-bit value because we don't have the time to do it

The only way we can get something is from a cartridge dump.

Hope this clears your thoughts.

Last edited:
Ok, i'm going to clear things up here.

Yes, the titlekey of Ultra Sun has been made public so people can download it
Yes, the games are still encrypted and nobody can access to it's content until the content lock seed (a 128-bit value) key is released on Nov 17th
No, we can't bruteforce the 128-bit value because we don't have the time to do it

The only way we can get something is from a cartridge dump.

Hope this clears your thoughts.

I’m with you!
OP now has another one claiming that already have the game, but o me isn’t more than another joker

Like some members here, the only thing i care is the Alolan Forms. I want to know once and for all if there is new forms or not. I can wait until the release date for the rest.

Basically, they can't get the cia unless someone gets an early copy of the game. So I suppose it'll probably leak by next week.

I don't know, if someone from Taiwan got the game this early, we can expect some hefty stuff. And i really want to see Necrozma's full potential.

I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet, but the last slot on the Japanese site is "Legacy," aka Rainbow Rocket.

DNodaLSWAAAnpbm.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom