• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

cd7.png

Just checking in... anything new?

No sorry, welcome to the waiting game of the leak cartridge, here's hoping Taiwan's biggest Pokemon fan shows us the good stuff.

Supposedly on this thread people were able to find the titlekey from a site and are currently downloading the game. We shall see if it's legit tho. Here is the thread. Just follow what the anon said and it technically does show up. Who knows if it's just the preload or not at this point tho.
/vg/ - /hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General - Video Game Generals - 4chan

EDIT: Sounds like it was in fact just the preload. Nothing to see here.......

Last edited:
They're saying that it's the full game (the preload wouldn't be decrypted) but Freeshop takes hours/days to update its cache. Probably hours.

Yeah I spoke too soon. Either way it doesn't seem like any of them are having any real luck. It's so hard to tell whether people on VP are telling the truth or not. They're all habitual liars hahaha

Sounds like it was a no go after all. Oh well it was unlikely someone was gonna get the game off the eshop anyway. We're just gonna have to wait for someone to get hands on a real copy of the game

i think leaks will start around 8-11 november, now it's too early.

Supposedly on this thread people were able to find the titlekey from a site and are currently downloading the game. We shall see if it's legit tho. Here is the thread. Just follow what the anon said and it technically does show up. Who knows if it's just the preload or not at this point tho.
/vg/ - /hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General - Video Game Generals - 4chan

EDIT: Sounds like it was in fact just the preload. Nothing to see here.......

If you're looking on 4chan, just ignore any 'I got the game' post that isn't a huge amount of replies in a short space of time. A genuine person will leak immediately. There is going to be a lot of that BS for the next two weeks...

Fallout: war never changes
Pokemon : The GTS never changes either bacause its completely sucked for absurd requests of legendaries...

If you're looking on 4chan, just ignore any 'I got the game' post that isn't a huge amount of replies in a short space of time. A genuine person will leak immediately. There is going to be a lot of that BS for the next two weeks...

To be fair none of the people on the thread said they HAD the games. It was more like they thought they had gotten access to it and were trying it out. Just happened to turn out to be a dud

To be fair none of the people on the thread said they HAD the games. It was more like they thought they had gotten access to it and were trying it out. Just happened to turn out to be a dud
Leaks will pretty much always come from people who leak them immediately from their first post, like Lurantis. No stalling, no "trying things out". Also titlekey for preload and full game is identical, but no one is getting that encrypted key to access the full game until the 17th. Game will come from a dumped cart.

who thinks that we may get a in game leak about the next game? maybe the amount of legendaries is a hit?
also that Palkia, Dalgia, Giratina need to be together to appear could be one? IVgeneration games?

Leaks will pretty much always come from people who leak them immediately from their first post, like Lurantis. No stalling, no "trying things out". Also titlekey for preload and full game is identical, but no one is getting that encrypted key to access the full game until the 17th. Game will come from a dumped cart.

I know how it works.......I never said they were 100% gonna do it. Just pointing out that they weren't lying about thinking they may have had it. I've been around long enough to know how leaks work.

who thinks that we may get a in game leak about the next game? maybe the amount of legendaries is a hit?
also that Palkia, Dalgia, Giratina need to be together to appear could be one? IVgeneration games?

GameXplain already said you’ll need the two to get the third for some of the legendaries groups

Back
Top Bottom