• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

We might have something

/vp/ - Guess who got the game early - Pokémon - 4chan

It seems that this guy dumped the game,and he said that he will post it in the next two hours since he went out with his friends,but...what makes this strange and believable for me...

is that sticker on the cover,in italy we always have those stickers on the cover

It seems people on VP are moving onto threads where they have pictures of them with the actual boxes. We shall see if anything actually happens. It's more likely for someone to leak a cartridge version of the games than an eshop version. Hopefully we can get a solid leak soon.

So this seems to be note-worthy /vp/ - PIZZABRO LEAK THREAD - Pokémon - 4chan

We might have something

/vp/ - Guess who got the game early - Pokémon - 4chan

It seems that this guy dumped the game,and he said that he will post it in the next two hours since he went out with his friends,but...what makes this strange and believable for me...

is that sticker on the cover,in italy we always have those stickers on the cover

If I went to the trouble and took the risks of getting my hands on a game almost two full weeks before its release I would probably be playing it as early and as much as possible. I can't speak for random 4chan users, but I'm remaining skeptical until we get multiple pictures.

Well,an another thread about what i posted xD?

anyway...that guy should post the link in the next 10-20 since he sent that message at 20 pm.

Also,anyone here knows how to decrypt that cia if it's true?

Same question here... decrypt and convert to .3DS

Well,an another thread about what i posted xD?

anyway...that guy should post the link in the next 10-20 since he sent that message at 20 pm.
Alright so if shit doesn't get crazy in the next few minutes it's fake.

And you're saying both the earlier link you had and this one are the same guy?

Alright so if shit doesn't get crazy in the next few minutes it's fake.

And you're saying both the earlier link you had and this one are the same guy?
no,they are different threads.

The one i linked was about the guy "getting" the game,the second one was an hype thread i guess.

Also,how much do you guys think we need to wait if the game gets leaked?

Read both threads... not sure if it passes the smell test

the one thread was archived for some reason. Not saying it's anything and it looks like it isn't. Still weird tho

we still don't know,we just have to wait to see if the link that to got posted is the right file,also...

someone said that in the archive there was a 3ds file

I don't mind if the thing gets leaked, but it would honestly be kind of sad if it happened this early. I'll probably end up reading spoilers no matter what because I have no self-control and I know for a fact I'll listen to the soundtrack, but it would be nice to be kept in suspense until the announcement on the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom