• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Plus the guy uploaded a picture of his hand with a note saying "FAKE AND GAY"
Probably means the guy on the first thread is BS'ing it.

well,the file had three cias named fake and gay...
BQLqzTE.png

Anyway,a random guy had this "theory" on 4chan:

USUM has all evil bosses and all legendaries across all generations. On top of that GF once again started mentioning 20th annivesary in both western trailer and Japanese website.

I wonder if there will be a new PWT in USUM or at least all champions or all gym leaders which would fit perfectly with everything above.

Im not saying its super likely but keep in mind that just some random NPC in SM mentioned Giovanni and Giovanni came back in USUM. Kukui mentioned Lance, Dexio mentioned Diantha. It would make sense to bring back at least other champions.

And above all else think about it like that: where's the fun in having Lt Surge's gym replica if there would be no Lt Surge in the game?

Since giovanni was mentioned in SM and he came back in USUM...maybe the same will happen with lance and Diantha?

Certainly wouldn't be surprising, since they seem to imply that US/UM is in some way a culmination of all the generations before it (i.e, the 20th anniversary references) and they've already confirmed some pretty interesting callbacks. I'm particularly curious to see what becomes of the "gym simulator."

I'm gonna buy game but I do not blame people are pissed about sun and moon getting shafted

Those games they kept saying it all comes together and 20th anniversary but they save all that shit for 3rd version releasing a year later. Full price that's just dumb principle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171104-222853.png
    Screenshot_20171104-222853.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 93
I'm gonna buy game but I do not blame people are pissed about sun and moon getting shafted

Those games they kept saying it all comes together and 20th anniversary but they save all that shit for 3rd version releasing a year later. Full price that's just dumb principle

What does this have to do with leaks or rumors? I also get how people feel tho

What does this have to do with leaks or rumors? I also get how people feel tho

The first games of each generation have always been like that, pretty much everything the second and following games of each generation have added, they could have just added that content into the first games but they never do. It's the same predictable business model GF have always done and it never will change anytime soon. It's all the one big cashgrab and it works lol.

The first games of each generation have always been like that, pretty much everything the second and following games of each generation have added, they could have just added that content into the first games but they never do. It's the same predictable business model GF have always done and it never will change anytime soon. It's all the one big cashgrab and it works lol.

Hey I'm not the one complaining. I'll buy whatever comes out hahaha

I don't think they've remade the PWT, I mean we've already got the Battle Agency (along with the Battle Tree and Battle Royal) and maybe that Gym Simulator that was rumoured, that would be too much for GF lol.

Something interesting popped up on /vp/.

New Pokemon Leak: "Luauhu"

I'm not holding my breath, but OP sounds unusually credible. We won't know until December if this is true. (Provided that's when the USUM PokeBank update comes as they claim.)

Something interesting popped up on /vp/.

New Pokemon Leak: "Luauhu"

I'm not holding my breath, but OP sounds unusually credible. We won't know until December if this is true. (Provided that's when the USUM PokeBank update comes as they claim.)
Huh. Yeah that's actually pretty believable. If It's fake the faker is smart to keep it nice and small, but also come up with a plausible and complicated excuse for the lack of content.

The datamine will reveal if there's a new mythical to be found. It def sounds interesting. Why they didn't do this for Tsareena / Lurantis is kinda silly lol. Missed opportunity for a fire related grass mon.

I’m not really convinced, but the idea sounds cool at least. Except for the fact that it’s not Grass/Fire, which is pain.

Back
Top Bottom