• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Something interesting popped up on /vp/.

New Pokemon Leak: "Luauhu"

I'm not holding my breath, but OP sounds unusually credible. We won't know until December if this is true. (Provided that's when the USUM PokeBank update comes as they claim.)

Seems believable in that it looks/feels like older leaks which turned out to be true but still...

Does this mean anything specifically ?

Attachments

• nb.jpg
    nb.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 90
I do think that the Luauhu Leak is legit . We could find out something if the name relates to tapus / dancing ! I hope it’s true lol .

Edit : Paul Ryan has tweeted something new is coming this friday , is he trying to indicate something ?

Do we know dates and times for the next trailer ? I heard there was one on the 10th not sure ?

Something interesting popped up on /vp/.

New Pokemon Leak: "Luauhu"

I'm not holding my breath, but OP sounds unusually credible. We won't know until December if this is true. (Provided that's when the USUM PokeBank update comes as they claim.)

The idea sounds neat. If it does turn out to be true, then it matches with the figurine reveal in December. Also, we won't know until the games get datamined. I'd imagine they'd announce an event like this in advance, especially since it'd be a brand new species.

It's worth pointing out he says we shouldn't dismiss the possibility of it being Adhesive.

The idea sounds neat. If it does turn out to be true, then it matches with the figurine reveal in December. Also, we won't know until the games get datamined. I'd imagine they'd announce an event like this in advance, especially since it'd be a brand new species.

It's worth pointing out he says we shouldn't dismiss the possibility of it being Adhesive.

Yep, we have this point.... and I really expect to be related

How is the block size relevant to fake rumors and leaks? There's no context behind simply stating USUM's block size. Are we saying that Game Freak revealed almost everything again or something? Can someone please fill me in here?

How is the block size relevant to fake rumors and leaks? There's no context behind simply stating USUM's block size. Are we saying that Game Freak revealed almost everything again or something? Can someone please fill me in here?

I think people are holding onto a leak happening any day now and people are getting paranoid and thirsty for any new leak or info. It's kinda desperate at times lol

Back
Top Bottom