• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

This was the supposed leak before the post got 404ed for those who may have missed it.

I'm assuming he is US based timezone wise since its still the 6th over there and he will leak it on the 7th. Its already the 7th over here in Australia.

Attachments

• Leak.jpg
    Leak.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 170
How early did sun and moon get datamined?

As far as Luauhu goes I'm 50/50 on it. I don't believe it but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was real which is more than I can say about other leaks. Something about it just seems not that crazy and plausible including the reason the leaker had as much or as little info as he did.

We have hit these last 10 days before the game's release. So we might be seeing some leakage soon. Like many it seems, I just want to see the dex, to confirm whether or not Alolan forms are there. If there, awesome, if not, GF that's a real missed opportunity.

As for the Luauhu leak, I want it to be real, but it doesn't seem all too possible.

I think leaks will start around more 12-16 hours, we will see.

I just want to know when exactly we get to use Mantine Surf and to what extent; I need to plan around that for reasons

If everything else gets spoiled then hey I‘ll take it, but I could easily wait until release day if I had to.

I guess stores get them early to take shipping lag or whatever into account, so all stores get them on time? I hate knowing that the games are already lying there but we can't have them yet though D:<

Do hope we don't get a story leak this time like last year. Though at first I didn't really mind knowing what was going to happen, but as soon as I played the game I felt it was quite boring as I already knew how everything was going to play out :( Only thing I wanna know really is which other mons we'll be able to catch in this and their locations, so I can prepare my team beforehand. I like knowing which mons are available beforehand, so I don't train something and then find something better along the way.

I would also like to avoid the Sensu Oricorio situation, in which most people only during the game found out you can't get it until postgame :/

Do hope we don't get a story leak this time like last year. Though at first I didn't really mind knowing what was going to happen, but as soon as I played the game I felt it was quite boring as I already knew how everything was going to play out :( Only thing I wanna know really is which other mons we'll be able to catch in this and their locations, so I can prepare my team beforehand. I like knowing which mons are available beforehand, so I don't train something and then find something better along the way.
/

You can avoid the gameplay leaks. Once the CIA gets datamined someone will post the pokedex and related information sans story spoilers.

You know part of me want's to say it's bad that these games get leaked so early but on the other hand, these GameStop employees don't get paid very well so it's really hard to get too angry about it and working retail this time of year sucks...I work in a grocery store and man is this time of year crazy. And even with that my local GameStop employees are nice enough to stay up late so we can have a midnight release.

Back
Top Bottom