• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It's still possible that it isn't the 10:30 deadline yet in their time zone (say, if they're in MST, PST, Alaska, or Hawaii). So I suppose we'll see.

/vp/ - Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Leak Information - Pokémon - 4chan

Huh maybe we won't get any leaks this time. I want to say it's unlikely we won't get anything...but maybe it will be a few days before instead of a few weeks this time.

It'll happen. It always happens. People will always risk their jobs and freedom jus to leak the games early. It's just a matter of time

I'm also expecting it to happen at some point, but there may be fewer people willing to take the risk when it's a less hyped game with drastically less new content. I'm expecting either late this week (thurs/fri) or early next week.

Huh maybe we won't get any leaks this time. I want to say it's unlikely we won't get anything...but maybe it will be a few days before instead of a few weeks this time.
We will. iirc the leaker from last year, Lurantis, got a review copy and was fired from their job for it.

Well I'm in California and its officially been 10:30 everywhere in the world except for Alaska and Hawaii so...

Gamestop did get the games already though. I work with a friend who works PT for Gamestop and he confirmed they got the shipment for it last night.

Last edited:
Someone will leak the game in the next three days,i can feel it...

Also,just that guy and roger got the games?

Luckyyyyy

Hey wasn't there one leak that said Ghetsis was going to try and backstab RR and be the real last leader or something like that? I remember hearing about this but don't remember if it was here or someone somewhere else said it.

That was just some random post on 4chan

If there's one thing I've learned about watching pre-releases of major games, it's that regardless of what the game has to offer (or lackthereof for certain examples) fans will always want their few minutes of fame. There's something about being the first person to reveal the game's content to the world that drives a lot of people to take the risk, and I don't think USUM will be any different.

With that said, I think we should start keeping a lookout starting tomorrow since it's usually around that time stores or loose-lipped fans start to slip.

Hey wasn't there one leak that said Ghetsis was going to try and backstab RR and be the real last leader or something like that? I remember hearing about this but don't remember if it was here or someone somewhere else said it.
I hope this happens. I've said it before, but it just seems out of character for him to be working for Giovanni with no ulterior motives behind it.

Back
Top Bottom