• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Of course they can. There are plenty of YouTuber that do whatever they want. Just because they're given free copies doesn't mean they CAN'T give negative reviews. To be fair this wasn't a review. It's just to show the differences between the games. So we shall see

Anyway, here's my opinion on the changes:

1. Less hand holding is obviously nice, but Game Freak would have been fools to ignore the complaints.
2. I can't notice richer colors with the 3DS' resolution, so whatever.
3. He may be overthinking Lillie's expression.
4. The Yungoos scene is stupid. The Spearow battle simply makes sense if the starter is around.
5. The URS duo talking to each other merely makes them less mysterious. They stick out like a sore thumb and yet no one seems bothered by their presence.

Anyway, here's my opinion on the changes:

1. Less hand holding is obviously nice, but Game Freak would have been fools to ignore the complaints.
2. I can't notice richer colors with the 3DS' resolution, so whatever.
3. He may be overthinking Lillie's expression.
4. The Yungoos scene is stupid. The Spearow battle simply makes sense if the starter is around.
5. The URS duo talking to each other merely makes them less mysterious. They stick out like a sore thumb and yet no one seems bothered by their presence.

RE 5: Unless they're invisible to the NPCs, but we see them for narrative purposes...

Honestly enjoyed that review, I didn't find him overly enthusiastic though, if anything he was fairly tame to what I expected and am used to. The changes especially visually are very noticeable. The less hand holding aspect has me very excited especially ontop of reducing the cut scenes down. Def makes me very excited for leaks to drop now :))

Is it possible for someone to have gotten this far already?

/vp/ - USUM CIA FILE - Pokémon - 4chan

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 84
"Even with all our technology, we cannot control the Blinding One's light..."

Necrozma as we know it doesn't exactly seem blinding. Mystery boxart light form foreshadowing, perhaps?

Which would just help my point that hearing them talk hurts the mystery.

I'd rather them be slightly less mysterious and but well-developed characters than have them remain a complete mystery and have their motives come absolutely out of nowhere closer to the climax. I'm very happy that we're getting plot changes and foreshadowing for the new climax this early in the game.

edit: words

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if someone in his position could even post a negative video about the games.
Even with the decisive reactions the games can Garner from fans, Pokémon rarely gets negative reviews from Mainstream critics. So I'm not really surprised by any of this.

I'd rather them be slightly less mysterious and be well-developed characters than have them remain a complete mystery and have their motives come absolutely out of nowhere closer to the climax. I'm very happy that we're getting plot changes and foreshadowing for the new climax this early in the game.

Exactly. Knowing their motives or a little about them doesn't necessarily negate their mysteriousness.

Back
Top Bottom