• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Our waiting is complete at long last. I'm very curious to see what is in store for the next 24 hours. Alolan formes, megas, new mons entirely?

If it is indeed a dragon. then that would mean every gen since mascot trios have been a thing, there has been at least one dragon type among them :p
Which is why Necrozma (Eclipse?) will likely be a dragon.

@Esserise RIP. Yeah, the dragon overload is real. But hey, just think about that (possibly) Electric/Fighting gift :p

Wait, so the datamine has begun? We can finally find out about BSTs, move pool changes, and such?

It has begun. A miner on Twitter was showing screencaps of music files and stuff, though I don't think they've really put out anything else yet.

Here we go... I wonder if CIA will leak. I will NOT download it, I have very strict personal rules against pirating. Looks like Sticky become dragon, Some extra UB, and Light Necrozma is a Dragon. Fingers crossed Alolan forms.

Necrozma be like
DwarfStarDragonPlaneter-SHVI-EN-C-1E.png

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now.

So according to the second thread, here's the names of the UBs

Poipole
Naganadel
Stakataka
Blacephalon
Zeraora

First one is Adhesive, the rest they aren't sure about.

EDIT:
View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112

Welp

Guessing on the rest
- Burst is probably Blacephalon
- Assembly is probably Stakataka
- Adhesive is probably Naganadel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom